Epilogue

- 1 and 1/2 years later -

"He has your eyes." I pointed out to Apollo as I cradled our one son out of the three newborns.

"Was the 38 hours of labor worth it?" Liv asked me, nuzzling one of the girls in the crib.

"Every second." I grinned at Apollo, who was holding the other girl. "Alright babe, we need to talk names." I pointed out to Apollo, "You sure you don't want a specific name?"

"Nope, I get three veto's, just like we talked about."

"If you insist... I'm thinking for the eldest girl, Nivea."

"Ooh." Liv commented, "I love it." (Being the king and queen of the Neutral now, we gave Liv a room in our new castle.)

"I have to agree with her," Apollo said, "You know I love Latin."  

"Alright, Nivea it is. For the second oldest, how about Ofelia." I asked.

"Again; I love it." Apollo nodded his head approvingly.

"And for the third one; our son." I looked into his beautiful eyes. All our babies had pointed ears, small tuffs of curly brown hair on their heads,  bulges on their backs that would surely grow into wings; and having no teeth, I couldn't tell if they got the vampire gene. But, the girls had green eyes, while the boy had blue. "I want to name him... Azazel." Apollo gave me a dirty look, for I had explained the issue with Azazel several months ago. I burst into laughter. "Just kidding." I assured him.

"You better be, it's bad enough that I have his blood flowing through my body." He grumbled.

"What I really want to name him is Apollo, after his father."

Apollo attitude changed immediately, "Yes." He whispered. "Little Apollo." He traded babies with me. "We need to pay a visit to Natalie soon. She's always wanted to be an aunt, and now that they're finally here..." He looked at each of the babies with love in his eyes. (We have been paying regular visits to Natalie ever since I got pregnant.)

"You still want me to be the godmother?" Liv asked me. "'Cause... I totally wouldn't mind..."

I rolled my eyes at her silliness, but I also couldn't help but smile. "Yes Liv, you're still the godmother." Apollo and I grinned at each other. The first family of our bloodline was now complete. Our lives as parents had just begun.

Attention Please!
New song added to the playlist for The Island: Latch by Disclosure ft. Sam Smith

You've reached the end of the book! Thanks for reading! Please share this story if you liked it!