Chapter Ten

"Ahh!" My scream echoed through the thick forest and could probably be heard for miles. I didn't really care though, nothing really mattered anymore. After we left the meeting place, I pushed past Bella and Chandler, ignoring Bella's 'just listen to me' pleas and I jumped to an extreme height, spread my wings and flew to one of the dense parts in the forest behind our castle. I just needed to be alone.

I picked up a stone the size of my head and chucked it as far as I could, then sank to my knees and started to sob. I don't mind helping Bella, well, I guess it was my fault that this is happening anyways. So.. She's helping me... But..

I just gave away my freedom...

My childhood...

I wiped my eyes, stood up and started for the Tree House, hoping that Liv had some things to say that would cheer me up.

***

"She did what?" Liv shouted angrily.

"Not so loud! I'm standing right here!" I snapped.

"Sorry," She whispered, "but I can't believe she would do that."

"She is just covering up for my mistake." I pointed out.

"I know, but she practically sold you away."

"I guess this is my punishment..."

"That thing tried to kill you! Its only natural to...burn.. Her eyes out..?" Livs features formed a confused look. "How'd you even do that...?"

I took a deep breath. "I don't know."

"Well.. You might want to figure that out.. Because whatever that was..."

"Was dangerous." I finished.

"Yeah." She agreed.

We sat there in silence for a long time.

"I should probably go." I said softly.

"Okay... Just... Take it easy..."

"I will." I promised before I turned around to head upstairs.

***

Since it was still daylight and I was still pretty mad at Bella, I found a group of hot springs, took my hair out, dress off, and slowly lowered myself into one. It was shallow enough for me to sit in, so I leaned back and closed my eyes.

The vison I had earlier came back. The exact same thing happened... The poorly lit room... His hand around my waist... Him leaning in...

That vison disappeared when my super hearing picked up a noise that sounded somewhat close by. I opened my eyes, and sat up straight, glad the murky waters covered me.

"Who's there?"

There was a rustling in the leaves.

"Whoever's out there better show yourself or I'll... I'll.." I stammered.

A man stepped out of the bushes. Well, not a man, an elf.

He was gorgeous, as all elves are. He had straight, dark brown hair down to his shoulders that had a few small braids in it. His dark brown eyes matched his olive skin tone. He was wearing loose pants and no shirt, exposing his fit form. He saw me and he smirked.

"My, my... What do we have here?" he grinned, showing his perfect white teeth.

"Someone who's spending a little alone time, alone being the key word." I snapped, never having been so glad that the waters were murky.

"I think there's enough room for the both of us." He said as he slowly made his way towards me.

"I don't think so, and I was here first."

He chuckled as he slid his feet into the water 5 feet away from me. I brought my knees to my chest for extra coverage.

"Fiesty." He bit his bottom lip. "One of the sexiest qualities a female can have."

"Pervertedness, one of the most disgusting qualities a male can have." I smiled, feighning sweetness.

He laughed. "Witty, too." He started to slide in, but I quickly made the water boil with my powers.

"Ouch!" He jumped out.

"Wimpy, too." I smirked.

"I see how it is, playing hard to get, huh?"

"Goodbye." I waved.

He smirked as he headed back into the woods, and when I was sure he was gone, I got out, dried off, and put my dress back on. I looked up at the sky and saw that the sun was beginning to set. I sighed as I thought about my 'date' tomorrow and the man, who I don't even know, that I'm supposed to marry against my will.

I better stop seeing that human. I thought to myself.

"How about just one last time." I said out loud. "One last time..." I jumped to an extreme height and made my way to my castle room, threw on my hunting dress, and left for my normal hunting spot.