Prologue

"Are you sure you know what you are doing?" I raise my right eyebrow in a questioning manner.

"Of course child. Stop questioning me." The witch said abruptly as she threw some ingredients into a fairly large pot. After she threw the last in she grabbed a large wooden spoon and started stirring the liquid in the pot vigorously, while chanting a spell in Latin. The pot began to shake, and without warning, she grabbed the handles and dumped the pot over.
When all the liquid spilled out, she sat it back upright. The witch peered over the top of the pot and smiled. "Look inside.." She whispered excitedly.

Apprehensively, I looked over into the pot. Inside there was an infant sized creature. She was beautiful, she looked like a human-fairy with some slight differences. She was terrified, you could see it in her cat eyes, one blue and one green. She was hunched up, sort of like a cat.

She resembled a human-like fairy, with the majority of her body. She had what seemed to be retractable cat claws, and two sets of arms, both looking the exact same. She had beautiful fairy wings, fitted for just her size. She had a slight point to her ears, along with a human like tongue, except long enough so where she could lick her eyes. She was hissing, and I noticed she had a sharp set of vampire fangs. She already had dark brown curly hair to her shoulders, and she had light skin.

The witch muttered something and snapped her fingers and the creature fell asleep. Again, she snapped her fingers and a scroll appeared in her hand. "This will help you with most of how to take care of her, but some of her powers are unknown, so that would be up to her to figure out." She unrolled it. "Sign your name here, and sign hers." I signed my name and I wrote down a name for her. The witch then gave the scroll to me and used telekinesis to move the creature, and dropped her into my arms. "Give her a bath, she shouldn't be too aggressive." She said, as she sent me off on my way.