Chapter 2, Revelation: I can't stop them

{ a/n : hellooo again<3 So I had four chapters completed of this story when my computer decided to die. I lost that and all my plans, so yeah, I was super happy about that. Anyway, here's chapter two, a day late because I was lazy yesterday and still mourning the loss of my baba computer.

Also, the trailer is on the side of the first chapter, I'd love it if you watched it. Sorry, it's a little sloppy but we can all deal with that and there is a picture of the British virgin islands, who can find Necker and Eustatia Island first?<3 }

Chapter two, revelation: I can’t stop them

“What?!”

WHAT?!

Oh god, oh god.

We’re all going to die.

My first thoughts weren’t all too optimistic. No one replied as my voice echoed and then fell flat from the walls, I looked around in frustration. How did they let this happen?

“Well, not the islands. The island. She only knows about Necker.” Lupa pointed out, trying to ease my nerves.

“Because that’s any better.” I said sarcastically. The links between the islands were unbreakable, she wasn’t an idiot.

She scowled back at me. “Well, yes, it is.”

I closed my eyes and sighed. So we were all going to die, but my pack expected me to come up with some genius plan that would save the whole damn world.

“How?” I asked without moving, sharply instructing someone to tell me the truth.

“They picked up our signals.” Vinny said pathetically, I fluttered my eyes open and the rubbed my forehead. There wasn’t anything to do. We were going to die. She would attack by the end of the week.

“What are we going to do?” Phoenix looked at me, and I looked at Lucas. Lucas looked back at me, and I realised that it was all on me. He couldn’t do this.

It was my fault we were all here anyway. I nearly threw up, I had to grab my throat. I’d heard of being sick with guilt, but I’d never imagined it would be so literal.

“I…” I DON’T KNOW I wanted to scream at all their expectant faces. What did they want me to do?! I inhaled and turned to look at the door behind me. Maybe if I ran away they’d all stop staring at me with their big eyes that wanted more than I could give?

“Ou priority is keeping Eustatia safe.” Lucas said, placing his hand firmly on my back so I didn’t go anywhere. The empty, sick feeling in my stomach must be present in his too. Sometimes I enjoyed being connected to someone, so they knew everything you were feeling.

The room nodded, “So how do you think we can do that?” Nelly span on her chair and faced her computer, typing all sorts of things onto the screen. A bunch of pictures came up on her computer and then she looked back at me like it was meant to mean something.

“We break the links.” I said, in the dullest tone I could manage. They all acted so dependent on me and Lucas it was pathetic. We weren’t the only ones with brains.

The room stared at me blankly, and I nearly walked around and slapped every one of them.

The original Warvick pack were all sat in this room. The people who had come to save me from the queen. They were the ones playing hero, I had nothing to do with it.

But I did now, and it was my turn to play hero.

Then I looked to Lupa, who was the Alpha the last time we were in a situation like this. I saw Marrock in her eyes, the way he might’ve smiled at the pack and told them they were going to save their omega. I imagined the pack looking at him in the weirdest way, and the way he would’ve stood tall and persuaded them I was something useful.