Accidents Happen

(Chris' P.O.V)

I laid beside baby Vinny in my bunk, he snoozed so cutley. He let out the occasional grunt and nuzzled a bit closer. He was such a sweet boy I just wanted to hold him even tighter. Sadly I'd probably crush him in the process. I settled for laying beside him while he snoozed in my loose grasp. As I began to drift off next to Vinny I felt him begin to stir and kick about. I looked to see if he had woken up and needed something only to find him still asleep. He appeared to be having a bit of a nightmare so I made an attempt to wake him. "Bubba, wake up honey..." I shook him lightly only to wake a screaming mess of fear. Vinny squealed in terror, shooting up from the mattress to slam his head against the top of the bunks. He let out a pained cry as he scrambles to get out of the bed. He tangled his feet in the sheets and fell to the floor. "Daddy! Daddy he-help me! He-he gunna ge' meee!" I hopped out of bed after him. "Vinny baby it's okay, Daddy's right here... you just had a bad dream honey." Vinny shook in my arms and sobbed out, letting a small gasp escape from his lips. "D-daddy leggo! Put me dow-*gasp*" Before I could piece together his blubbering I felt a warmness cascade over my lap where Vinny sat. He shuddered violently in my grasp and sobbed louder. "I-I sowwy! Is a' accident!" As Vinny cried and squeaked the lights in the bunk room flicked on. An irritated looking Ghost stood by the light switch. "The hell are you crying for?!" Ghost as you can tell doesn't appreciate being woken for any reason other than food or sex. I bundled Vinny up in my arms and said in an angry whisper. "Go back to bed Devin, nothing for you to worry about!" I scurried off to the bathroom, Vinny still crying uncontrollably. As I reached the bathroom door the light switched back off. I shut the door behind us and let the dim bathroom light illuminate my poor crying boy once again. "Hey honey, sshh it's okay... It was just an accident..."
"No! *Hiccup* Bad boy! I a bad boy!"
"Ssshhh, no baby you're a good boy. You're daddy's good little boy... Here let's get you out of these messy pants huh?" Vinny hiccuped again and nodded as I helped him out of his shorts and briefs. I tossed them in the hamper. I stood up and stripped myself of my now saturated sweat pants. "C'mon let's have ourselves a nice hot bath " poor Vinny sniffled and nodded with a broken smile. I started a steamy run of water and helped Vinny out of his shirt and got him to step into the rising water. I followed after him and had him lean against my chest as I rubbed a flannel around his legs and groin. I cooed loving words into his ear. As I scrubbed and hummed my bubba fell back asleep in my arms. My sweet bubby...