Vinny And Ricky, Sitting In A Tree

(Ricky's P.O.V)

So baby Vinny isn't as bad as he seemed, he's actually pretty fun to snuggle with. He's not as much of an attention whore as I thought, I think that position will remain mine. Don't judge, I like my attention... A lot. Plus, he's pretty damn good at bj's; which he seems to oddly enjoy giving. I actually loved little baby Vinny, he was so cuddly and sweet to me. And now that he's my new bestest friend my Daddies and Ghost are paying attention to me again! I was currently cuddling with my new baby brother when I felt him shift on his side and roll himself onto my lap. He looked at me with his little pouty face. "Ricky... Playtime please..." I looked at him a little wide eyed.

"Again, really? Aren't you tired?" He shrugged.

"Nope not yet, I played with Daddy Chris AND Daddy Ryan but I'm not tired yet!" I rolled my eyes at Vinny, I honestly think he's worse than Ghost about playtime. "Fine then, I can try to tire you out..." I flipped Vinny beneath me and began to kiss down his neck. He squirmed so cutely beneath me as I worked my way to the collar of his shirt. I stripped him out of it and drug my teeth down his smooth chest. He thrust his hips upwards and let out a small moan. I reached his boxer-briefs and pulled them around his ankles. Looking back up to his sweet but lustful eyes, my new baby brother is such a cute little slut.

(Sorry for the short update I've been on a bit of an emotional rollercoaster. I gotta Daddy but I'm also working on... Well my life's work while procrastination has become my new best friend.)