No Attention For Naughty Raccoons

I feel bad for Ricky, he's been acting up so much since Vinny got here and by this point his ass is permanently red. Ryan, Josh, and I had all given him so much attention but he just wasn't becoming any more accustomed to Vinny being the new baby. Lately I've actually been considering something Josh brought up a week or so ago. He'd actually suggested ignoring Ricky and his whiny wants and needs. I'm sad to say that's quickly becoming a better and better idea by the day. I sighed as I held Ghost in my lap. He looked up at me with his big wide eyes he questioned. "S'matter Daddy, you look all sad..." I smiled weakly at my Ghost.

"It's nothing honey, Ricky's just been a little naughty lately and it's getting to me."

"M'sorry Daddy, I tried to make him feel better but he don' like Vinny any... And dat's not okay, cause Vinny jus' wants Ricky to love him too..." I grumbled a bit and became lost in thought for a moment, perhaps Ricky could use a bit more than tough love. He acted up to get our attention so punishing him, was in a way giving him what he wanted... I looked back down at Ghost and said sadly. "Well baby, Ricky's going to need a different type of punishment."

"What'ya mean Daddy?"

"*Sigh* Ricky will get no attention from us, not for punishments or cuddles. If he wants to be a jerk he can do it by himself." Ghost bit his lip and looked a little upset. "Oh honey I know you don't like that idea but it's for the best." Ghost nodded before getting off my lap.

"Wan' me to go get Daddy Ryan and Josh so you can tell'm." 

"No I'll tell them, you can stay here." I guided him back down on the couch and turned to go back to the bunks. I peeked in on Ricky's bunk and found him fast asleep. Perfect, Ricky's a deep little sleeper so he won't know what he's gotten his cute little ass into until tomorrow when everyone's in on it. I looked into both Josh's and Ryan's bunks and beckoned them out into the bunk ally. Josh gave me an irritated look and snapped. "What do you want Chris? I'm exhausted from dealing with YOUR Raccoon."

"I know, I know but that's what this was about. Ricky isn't learning anything from us chasing him around nonstop. I thought that we could try something a bit different." Ryan rose an eyebrow at me and asked. "Like what exactly?"

"Well, I thought that we'd just ignore everything he did. Good or bad, no attention whatsoever. That's all he's trying to get anyway, we'll stop the naughty things he does but not react or even give him a punishment." Both men seemed to ponder on the idea for a moment before nodding in agreement. I'd say this was gonna be tough but, that's just too much of an understatement. 

Two Babies And Three Daddies{MIW Daddy kink}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara