Chapter 11 - Love and Loss

Chapter 11 – Love and Loss

Taylor's POV

“Are we there yet?” I asked.

“You just asked fifteen seconds ago!” Alyssa said frustrated.

“Well, I'm bored and half of you are all miserable whilst the other half are all cosy with each other and it makes me want to gag.” I admitted. It was getting annoying seeing three loved up couples all cosy with one another.

The other three girls were having a girl talk, so where does that leave me you ask?

Stuck. It leaves me stuck on my own in a limousine where I can't go anywhere.

I swear even Gus the driver was having more fun than I was!

Why were all the cool people no longer cool?

Luke was an enraged wanting mate, vampire prince who could hardly think straight.

Kane had found his mate and they were all cosy together since then and because Savannah was a human, Kane wouldn't even leave her out of his sight.

Ida had now found her mate and because of his curse he was being possessive, he wouldn't even let her sit away from him.

And my newest partner is sleeping, in a way, and can't wake up.

Even James and Stephanie were all happy, together.

Why do I always get left behind? I swear anything’s funny when you’re not the only one laughing.

I need a new friend.

From all my friends I have, I'm still alone right now.

Iva's no fun. Hope's too serious. Alyssa's too bossy. Ida's busy with Dylan. Dylan's busy controlling himself. Kane's busy protecting Savannah. Savannahs busy with Kane. James busy with Stephanie. Stephanie’s busy with James. Luke can't think straight. Loraine's not even able to wake up at the moment. Jasper? I could ask him to come and tag along.

He's a soon to be Alpha, I don't think he has time to mess about but, at least he knows how to have fun.

In the end, I'm still left alone.  

“Unless you forgot, in your depressed state of mind, I'm still here.” Kieran said inside my head.

“Yeah, but you’re me.” I replied back.

Oh look a red frog! apparently according to some vampire legend thing, whatever you wish for when you see a red frog will come true. 

So I wish for entertainment. Don't judge I can't think of anything else.

There was a scream and loud bangs that came from outside.

Holy Crap that Shit works! 

Without stopping to see if the car had even stopped I jumped out and slipped, hitting my head on the ground.

Not my best move there.

“Dumbass.” Kieran groaned in annoyance.

Never ever open the car door again without checking to see if the car or even limousine has actually stopped or not, that’s a lesson for next time.

“It's common sense there's no need for it to be a lesson Taylor.” Kieran said.

“Shut up smartass.” I replied back.

I got up to see that everyone had made their way out of the limousine.

I looked in front of me to see we were circled by a gang of rogues.