Chapter 7 - Something's Not Right

Chapter 7 – Something's Not Right

Iva's POV

Oh No. No. No. No. No. No.

Loraine's hurt.

Holy shit!

She's human.

We're surrounded by werewolves.

Coming out of my shocked state I used my vampire speed to get in front of Taylor.

“Bring her outside, Now.” I said it with a ‘just do as I say’ look and hoped he got it.

I grabbed Hope and Alyssa by the arms, whilst Ida grabbed Savannah and Kane.

“We're going to take her home, Dr Phil is the only one who can help her.” I said to the Alphas son Jasper.

He nodded and closed the door.

“Get in the limo. NOW!” I practically shouted. We had no time to spare. Loraine's life was on the line here.

We all got into the limo and I grabbed the phone inside and called my dad as fast as I could.

The driver opened the door and sat inside.

“Where to my princesses?” He asked with a slight tilt of his head looking at the werewolves.

“The palace and go as fast as you can! Teleport us there now Gus! There's no time.” Ida screamed.

Gus nodded his head and started to drive.

The phone was still ringing and nobody was fucking bothering to pick it up! Oh I'm so going to talk to Vincent about this!

“Hold tight.” Gus said before closing his eyes.

Suddenly the car jerked slightly and I felt a swoosh in my stomach. Next thing I know we we're home and the royal guard was running towards us.

I stepped out and grabbed Loraine from Taylor’s arms, where she was still laying.

“Get Dr Phil now!”  I shouted to Ida and ran off using my vampire speed to its max and I could feel Ida doing the same running past me.

I placed Loraine on the bed and Dr Phil ran into the room less than ten seconds after.

She went towards Loraine and started checking her pulse and feeling her forehead and what not.

Mum and dad ran into the room with Ida, Taylor, Savannah, Kane, Hope and Alyssa running in from behind.

“How did this happen?” Dad was looking at me waiting for an answer.

I began pacing once again and sighed before answering.

“Taylor brought her into the pack house looking like that.” I stared at the ground, pointing at Loraine. I was supposed to make sure Loraine and Savannah came back safe and sound!

I was the oldest. It was my responsibility!

“We brought her back as soon as we could Iva. She'll be okay. Dr Phil will help.” Miranda said to me, inside my head.

“But it was up to me – it was up to us, to make sure they were both out of harm's way! Miranda, it's my fault!” I practically shouted it back to her.

“Dr Phil will help her! We brought her back as soon as possible. She'll be able to do something – give her something that will help her.” Miranda's voice trailed off.

“I just hope were not too late.” I whispered back to her.

“Taylor, what happened to her?” Mum asked Taylor the question everyone wanted answered.