Chapter 9 - Love at First Jump

Chapter 9 – Love at First Jump

Ida's POV

I was worried, not just for Loraine but Prince Dylan too. I've never met him but if his curse is anything like Luke's….. Oh Luke.

‘The Onyx’  has a bloody fuck load to answer to!

Arrrrgghhh!!

“Luke will get better…. Eventually.” Isabelle offered.

“Isabelle you know as well as I do that we had Luke taste the blood of every girl that was flame not only that but he also touched them all. Every one of them!” I sighed at the end.

“Let's hope that Dylan at least can be cured. Then maybe he can tell us what happened, how it happened, how it feels and everything.” Isabelle replied.

“I miss Luke. Every day I think about all the fun we had until he…. He…” I quickly wiped away the one tear that had fallen down my face and stood up just as soon as my dad turned towards us.

“Were going to go see King Derek and Queen Alice, we want to make sure Prince Dylan is okay.” Dad squeezed mums hand.

“I'll go with you.” Iva said.

“Me too.” I added.

“Savannah and Kane, would you please stay here with Loraine?” Mum asked looking towards Savannah.

Just then someone cleared their throat behind dad and mum, to get their attention.

"Uncle Robert, Aunt Linda” James nodded greeting them.

“My King, My Queen.” His mate Stephanie said after him.

“Uncle Robert, if you would grant me permission, I wish to also stay and look after her.” James spoke up and glanced back at Loraine and her bubble of unmoving time.

He opened his mouth to say something else but mum cut him off.

“Yes you may James. I understand.” She gave James a smile and a brief nod.

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stepping out of the portal, I saw that we were in a library that was very similar to ours.

Aunt Alice was crying and Uncle Derek was trying to calm her down.

Dad went up to Uncle Derek to talk to him and mum went to go calm Aunt Alice down a bit.

“Dylan's wolf is out of control.” Uncle Derek whispered to dad, but with our hearing we all heard it.

Hope and Alyssa sat down on the couch with Iva. Taylor also had decided to stay with Loraine.

I didn't feel like sitting down so was just looking at some books when I read the word blood. My canines came out of their own accord.

“Sorry Ida but you haven't drank any in a while –” Isabelle began but then stopped.

“You smell that too?” I asked her.

“MATE! Our mates bleeding! We need to go help him now!” Isabelle screamed inside my head.

What if Dylan had hurt him? What if he's already far gone? What if I can't find him?

“Stop worrying and go find him!” Isabelle growled inside my head.