Chapter 4 - The Hot Werewolf Just Stole My Best Friend

Chapter 4 – The Hot Werewolf Just Stole My Best Friend

2 Weeks Later

Lorraine's POV

Right Fist, Left Fist, Right Fist, Left Fist. That was the only thing going through my mind as I punched the punching bag in front of me. Right Fist, Left Fist, Right Fist, Left Fist.

I was covered in sweat and my clothes stuck to me like a second skin.

I was so wrapped up in my own world, punching like my life depended on it, that I forgot where I was for a second.

I was in the royal’s gym room, Savannah practising her artery skills to my left and the twins fencing against one another to my right.

Ida and Iva had been helping us to become stronger and for the first week that’s all we did, we both built our strength to match a weak vampire's strength at the very least.

Then we had our own instructors teaching all four of us how to fight in combat. I preferred the more swords in hand and upfront fights, whilst Savannahs skill was in archery and the twins worked amazing in a team.

These past two weeks, life had changed so much for us. We both now know how to swim, fight, hold our breath, control the beating of our hearts and how to keep our emotions hidden on our face and eyes. If anyone had told me that in three and a half months’ time, I'd be in a gym that belonged to the vampire royals, well I'd most likely think they were insane and belonged in a mental asylum. I probably would have punched them in the face.

“Princess Ida, Princess Iva, my Lady Loraine, my Lady Savannah.” Vincent, Roberts’s head of staff, came in bowing at us whilst saying our name.

Me and Savannah were known as far relative cousins, so I guess in a way we were seen as royals.

“The King awaits your presence in the library, as soon as you are refreshed.” Once again Vincent bowed.

“Tell father we will be there shortly.” Iva replied, dismissing Vincent.

“Meet you in the library in 10 minutes? The last one there is a decayed vampire!” Ida half shouted.

With that said she ran, with Iva right behind her and me and Savannah bringing up the rear.

Decayed vampire? That was the best she could come up with.

Once in my own room, I walked into the closet – Yes people a walk in closet!

I grabbed a pair of skinny blue jeans, a royal blue top, bra & underwear and then hit the shower.

I quickly applied the cream all over and got changed. I put my socks on and decided to wear dark grey warm boots, as it’s slightly chilly out and well I still feel the temperature change.

I picked out a white scarf with a weird design made on it and made my way to the library.

Once we were all seated in the library, Robert handed a piece of paper to Iva.

Ida grabbed the paper off Iva and ran off. Iva jumped up and ran after her, but Ida was already back and threw the paper in Ivas face. I laughed at that and Savannah joined in, whilst Iva sent death glares first to her a sister then us. That just made me laugh more. Ida on the other hand just ignored her.

Once Iva read the paper, she turned to us at the same time Ida did and they both said the same thing at the same time.

“Hope has shifted into a wolf for the first time! Two days ago, and she’s having a party!” They both said with excitement, at the same time. Creepy.