Heat

LUX POV:

I woke up to a loud crash and an empty bed."CALLIE?! Where are you?" I hear laughing coming from the training room and run there as fast as I can.

When I get there I see a hysterical Callie laughing on the floor. The room is a mess things are floating, there's burn marks on the walls, all the spell books are open and scattered around the room.

"CALLIE! Are you okay?!" She turned to look at me and bust out laughing all over again. I make my way over to her and slide down to the floor. "S-sorry it's been a while
s-since I-I've p-p-practiced!" She choked out between laughs. I couldn't help giggling with her.

"How long have you been up?" It was about 8 in the morning, but Callie looks like she's been up for hours.
She smiled and pulled me into a hug
"Thank you for this. I really love it."
She mumbled into my shoulder.

"Of course, now how long have you been up?" She looked at me and I gasped. Her eyes were a light violet color. It must happen when she uses magic I thought. I just let it go and waited for her to answer.

"Hmm I've been up since 4. I woke up and couldn't go back to sleep so I came in here." She replied clearly exhausted. I picked her up bridal style and started carrying her out of the room

"Wait!" She shouted I stopped and waited. She mumbled something and twirled her hand, suddenly books were flying back to their shelves and everything went back to its place, the burns on the walls faded away, and everything was normal again.

" I don't think I'll ever get used to that." I muttered as I carried an already sleeping Callie out of the treehouse.

We made it back to the pack house everything was quiet because it was so early on a Sunday morning. I went up to my room and laid down with my adorable girlfriend.
She curled into me and I drifted off to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------
CALLIE POV:

I woke up in lux's room. I glanced at a sleeping lux, she's so beautiful even when she's sleeping. Once I realize I've been staring for far too long I decide to look around. I hadn't been in lux's room since my coma and I didn't really get a good look at it then.

Her room fit her well it was simple, but cozy at the same time. I sat down at her desk which was covered in sketches some were of me there was also a lot of wolves. Curiosity got the best of me and I opened the drawer. Inside was one drawing it was beautiful. A faceless girl with her arm outstretched in a meadow. Why didn't she hang this up? I'd have to ask her when she woke up.
---
I was sitting in the kitchen with Max and Gabe eating and talking
"So Callie how are you and lux doing?" Max asked I  couldn't help, but smile. "We are really great actually we made it official last night!" Max started jumping around screaming "OH MY GODS YES!!!!! FINALLY!" I got up and jumped around with her for a minute until she pulled me into a hug

"You know I have to tell you if you hurt her I'm obligated to kill you right?" She whispered I chuckled "I know Max don't worry I won't hurt her."

Gabe pulled us both into a huge hug "I'm happy for you Callie." He said with the biggest smile I've ever seen on him.

All of the sudden a blood curdling scream traveled throughout the house. We all looked at each other and sprinted toward the scream. We reached lux's room when another scream rang out. We all burst into the room and what we saw made me want to burst into tears.

Lux was curled into a ball, sweating profusely,writhing in pain. I went to sit next to her when Gabe pulled me back.

Max walked into the room slowly and touched lux's forehead she gasped and pulled her hand back quickly. I couldn't take it anymore "what's wrong with her Max?!"