Chapter 4

"Damn it!" I sighed as my CD player began to jump. I'd now well and truly worn out my copy of 'Up All Night'. Luckily, my sickness had passed by the next day, and now I felt fine. Suddenly, I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, along with the weird beeping noise it made whenever I got a text. My Blackberry was finally ready to pick up today, so I couldn't wait to go and get it back. I pulled out my wide, bulky phone and checked my texts. I had one text from Lilly.

You have one new message:

Lilly: Need to speak to you. URGENT! Can we meet up? (A.S.A.P) xxx

Reply to Lilly: Umm, need to pick up my BB but then sure. Why? xxx

I slipped my Nokia back into my pocket and then made my way downstairs.

"Ready to go?" Asked my mum.

"Yep!" I was really excited about getting my BB back.

Soon we were in the car, and on our way to the phone shop. My phone began to have a noise/ vibration fit as it struggled to recieve two texts at once. I immediately grabbed it and read my texts. My heart skipped a beat as I saw Louis' name appearing on the small screen.

You have two new messages:

Louis: Hey babe. Really missing you. Up to anything? Love you <3 xxx

Lilly: Err, it's to do with Harry but I need to speak to you. Like, in person to show you stuff. When can you come round? xx

Reply to Louis: Hey! Really missing you too. Just going to pick up my BB u? How r the tours?! Have you started yet?? Luv u too! <3 xxx

Reply to Lilly: I'll cum round once I've picked up my BB! Around 2? x

"Who are you texting?" My mum questioned.

"Louis and..."

"How are things going with you two?"

"Umm...err.." Why was she asking me that? She never asked me things like that!

"Things are going fine...Good...Really good...Amazing...Apart from he's not here...." I trailed off.

"Aww, don't get upset!"

"I'm not." I lied, taking a deep breath in. Then my phone vibrated yet again in my pocket.

You have one new message:

Louis: Tours are starting tonight! Soo excited! Miss you more xxx

Reply to Louis: No way. I miss you, like, way more! Good luck for the tour tonight, I know you'll all do great! Wish the lads luck from me. I'll text you tonight xxx

He replied almost straight away.

You have one new message:

Louis: Miss you more, and love you more. Will tell the lads u wished them luck now! xxx

I left it at that, knowing we'd be texting forever if I replied. (I would have loved to text him forever, but I didn't have the credit).

Soon, we reached the phone shop. Quickly, I hopped out of my seat and ran across the cobbled street to the shop. I burst the doors open, eager to get my Blackberry back.

"Can I help?" A friendly young man around my age asked. He was probably good looking in the real world, but Louis made all men look like some kind of ugly troll.

"Umm, yes. I'm here to get my Blackberry back."

"Name?" He seemed to be flirting with me but I ignored him and his strange flirting skills.