Danger and Dead...?

Fiona struggled to break free from the HYDRA agent's grasp as he took her to the roof top...
There the other five agents were there along with Kaitlyn, Kristine, Amorelle, Beth and Swara who looked her in worry...

Fiona look up at the agent who was holding on to her as he nodded. Fiona sigh and slowly walked to her sisters and all six of them sat in a circle. Fiona leaned over to Swara and rested her head on her sister's shoulder... as she did she whispered in her ear... Swara eyes widen and nodded... she leaned on Beth... who leaned on Amorelle... who leaned on Kristine... who finally leaned on Kaitlyn.

Kaitlyn eyes widen, she looked at Fiona who nodded... Kaitlyn turned to the agent who brought Fiona here... he looked at her and turned away...

The agent looked around the area... there was rope tied to one end to a pole and the rest dangling down the building... there were barrels around and was a bit dusty...

The agent mumbled something that no one quite got and he turned and saw the BOSS... the same burnette man who was mocking the sisters back in HYDRA Base at Section 13...

"Oh... we have all of them... good..." the man suddenly smirk,
"Well done... Winter Soilder..."

The sisters gasp in horror... five agents launched for the agent who brought Fiona in, who fought back the attacks and in process his helmet fell off reveling... Bucky!
Bucky looked up and knock down those agents and looked at the BOSS,

"HYDRA might be dump... but they are good at guessing things..." Bucky huffed.

"Well... your plan almost work... good try, Bucky..." Fiona complement as her sisters nodded. The six of them got up.

"Thanks girls..." Bucky said as he stared at the BOSS... who looked him with a bit of worry... and looked quite nervous... but suddenly smirk...
Bucky raised a eyebrow...

All of the sudden the BOSS got two... tasers! He shoot at the sisters!
He only got Amorelle, Beth and Swara down unconscious as he missed Kaitlyn, Kristine and Fiona.

"NOOOOOOO!!!!!" Kaitlyn, Kristine and Fiona shrieked.
Bucky eyes widen in horror and was about to grab the BOSS down...

Kaitlyn, Kristine and Fiona tried run over to their three fallen sisters... but as the did... the three of then tripped and fell off... THE BUILDING'S ROOF!!!!!

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!" Bucky screamed and ran over to the edge.

The BOSS made a run for it... only that five figures stopped him...

Done for now...☺