Intro

"Fiona, could you go check on every one of the Avengers?" Fury turn to his youngest daughters.

"Sure daddy." Fiona chirped happily.

Fury chuckled,

"Can you believe, that it have been almost 10 years that we have my big sisters." She hopped happily. Fury sigh, smiled and shook is head. He sigh and remembered him finding his little girls,

'10 years ago.............

Fury held eight-year-old Fiona onto him... celebrated her eighth birthday and it is almost 11:00 P.M. Fiona was is only, biological blood and the only thing left from his beloved, late wife... Anri.

"I love you, daddy." Fiona giggled cutely. Fury smirked,

"I love you more." He chuckled.

"I love you most." she clutch onto him. Both of them were almost in the van, until Fiona noticed a cute, lonely and scared Asian 13 year-old shivering away... Fiona eyes widen and realized the girl was crying...

"Daddy... look..." innocent little Fiona showed her father the little girl... Fury turned around to see the girl who had tears rolling down her rosy cheeks... Fury was speechless...

"Honey, you lost?" He asked in a worry tone. The girl shook her head, her burnette fang fell on her left eye.

"Then where are your parents?" He asked, curiously. The girl begin to cry more...

"I..I..I don't remember anything..."

That was enough for him to here.
He invited her in. The three of them drove off, Fiona than finally slipped the name Kaitlyn for the young Asian girl... Kaitlyn loved it. Fury smiled, the night was short until something caught his eyes he quickly hit the breaks. Both Kaitlyn and Fiona saw outside laid another Asian girl... at least the age of twelve...
Fury put the window down and called her out...

"Sweetie, are you okay?"
The girl swung her raven head and stared at them... she quickly tumbled backwards... she was... scared...
She then tearfully cried in... japanese...

"Anatahadare? "

Fury, really wanted to help her... but didn't understood her. Kaitlyn then poked her head out, she also spoke in japanese.

"I nda yo..." Kaitlyn wispered. After a few moment... the twelve year old came out and got in with them. Everyone thought of her name... Kristine. Fury then check the time...
11:25 PM... he sigh and kept a sharp eye... he hit the breaks again and saw a woman and a young dark hair, blue eyed ten year old girl running. The woman shove the girl into a hiding spot... moment later three men came running past... with guns!

"Get down!" Fury wispered as he and his three girls ducked down. A second later... gun fired... a ear piercing scream of the woman screeched into their ears. Then they all here the men said things like...

"Take the body... Don't care about the girl, she will die anyway... this New York for God Sake!"
They pick up the body and left. A minute later Fury came out the van and told Fiona, Kaitlyn and Kristine to stay in the van and hide. Fury crept to the place the woman left her little girl and to see her crying...

"Hi there..." Fury wispered. The little girl teary, blue eyes met his brown ones...

"It is going to be okay..... You're safe with us..." He picked her up and carried her back to the van...
After they weren't tramatize anymore... They figure to call her Beth, since she didn't knew her real name. Fury thought taking the short-cut home by the lake... as they did so Fury saw a great horror... a girl who was drowning... She look like to be from India... she had waist length dark hair and her brown eyes were full of fear. Around nine.
" Daddy! We got to save her!'' Fiona vioce full of horror as Kaitlyn, Kristine and Beth cried out in horror.

"Bachao! Bachao!" The girl called helplessly. Fury dashed out the van and jumped in. He pulled her out and carried her back to the vehicle.

"You're safe... safe..." Fury wispered. She curled up with Beth, Fury noticed her pendent... Swara... That what they called her. They all drove to the the hospital when out of no where a a girl, at least elven years old. From India, dark hair to her... ankles! In a long ball dress came running across to the other side... she looked horrified. Fury in panic, hit the breaks and the girl eyes widen and collapsed on to the ground.

"Daddy!" Fiona addressed her father, to go help the unconscious girl. Fury hopped out and sprung to action. He cradled the young girl in his arms and put her near to Kristine, who gladly volunteer to help her. They then all went to the hospital as Fiona notice a mark on the unconscious girl's left arm... Amorelle. That night at the hospital... Fiona and Fury got five precious gifts... five new members to the Fury family.

12:00 AM.....

Fury vowed to protect them no matter what... his six... Angels.'

Now today all the other five girls came running in and all six sisters nodded and went to check on the Avengers... Oh baby...