5

Recap

"You shouldn't be walking the streets alone at night, should you?" it said. 

Oh No 

Abigail POV

I slowly turned around and Vinny was standing there. 

"Oh my god Vin-" I was suddenly hushed by him slamming me against the wall and smashing his  lips onto mine. 

Vinny POV 

I decided to go back to the bus with Abigail but I followed from a distance. I wanted to surprise her. Every time she turned around I put my hood up and ducked into an alley before she could see me. 

She walked onto the bus and so did I, quietly. 

"You shouldn't be walking the streets alone at night, should you?" I whispered. 

She flinched and turned around. But, before I even let her get a full sentence out I acted on my feelings that had been building up for years. I kissed her. Hard. 

She was shocked at first but then she wrapped her arms around my neck and put her hands in my hair deepening the kiss. She was tugging at my hair and it was turning me on fast.  

Abigail POV

I can't believe that we are kissing right now. I can't believe he kissed me first. This is the best day of my life. Finally. I deepened the kiss and did something I NEVER EVER thought that I would do. I moved one hand from his neck and slowly slid it down and palmed him through his skinny jeans. He was already getting hard. 

Vinny POV

When she moved her hand to my junk I could feel myself get harder ever second. She was so beautiful and right now I had her all to myself. I felt her tug at the hem of my shirt and then I pulled it off. I pushed her back onto the couch and got on top of her. Just as we started to make out again the bus door opened. 

We just got caught. FUCK

"I fucking knew it!!!!!!!" Ricky said. 

Abi ran to her bunk to hide and I threw my shirt on and was quiet. 

"Why are you making out in secret with Chris' sister?" he asked. 

"Why are you back to the bus so early.." I asked in return. 

"Hey I asked a question first. Answer it." Ricky said. 

"I didn't even let her talk. I just went for it. My feelings are raging for her and I don't know what to do about it...." 

"Listen bro, we all knew that you liked her. You didn't even have to say anything or do anything. We noticed the way you looked at her when she wasn't looking, the way you do the little things that someone who didn't care wouldn't do." Ricky explained. 

"I just hope you know I'm going to kill you" I said. 

"Why.....?" he questioned. 

"COCK BLOCK TO THE MAX" I laughed. 

"Listen I know that you've liked her for a long time and have had feelings building up for a while but please take it slow with our little Abi." He said. "I know for a fact that she's liked you for just as long and I don't want to see you guys mess things up by going to fast and forgetting the little things okay?" 

He's right I have to make this perfect for Abi. A perfect relationship for a perfect girl. 

"Thank you Ricky" I hugged him. "It means a lot" 

"Okay Chris, guys, you can come in!" Ricky yells. 

"uhhhh what?" I say. 

"They were listening in just in case" He laughed. 

"God I hate you guys!!!" I said with a fake serious tone and a smile. "I'm going to go find Abigail ok?" 

"Go ahead" Chris said. 

I walked back to find her. 

Abigail POV 

I can't believe this is happening. I am so happy that it is. I have wanted to try and build a relationship with Vinny for a long time, but I am nervous as hell to do it. I really like him but I want to go slow so it doesn't end up being ruined. 

All of a sudden I hear someone walking towards the bunks. 

"Hey" Vinny said. 

"Hi" I reply with a shy smile. 

"I never got the chance to tell you how long I've wanted to kiss you" He whispers in my ear after crawling into the bunk with me. 

"Neither have I" I whisper into his chest. 

This moment could not get any better. I can't believe I get to be with the guy I've had a school girl crush on for years. I can't believe I get to fall asleep in his arms. 

Vinny POV 

This moment could not get any better. I can't believe I get to be with the girl I've been star struck over for years. I can't believe I get to fall asleep with her in my arms. 

--------------------------------------------------------

This one was sort of saucy 

Thanks for reading <3 

Abigail (Vinny Mauro)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara