Chapter39

Get ready for the romantic ride!

Dedicated to All my Schoolmates (I 've only heard about you, so if you'd drop a comment, It'd be lovely to meet you all coz I only know a few) You all know who You are! Much love. <3

_______

Happiness is when you smile for a reason yet you can't explain those reason in words.

When you aren't able to describe how you are feeling..

When everything around feels so surreal, that you can't stop muttering thousand of Alhamdulillah in gratitude to Allah subhana wa ta'ala.

She had cried her heart out while leaving her home after Nikah but the very next moment as she had sat beside her better half in the car, she was all gloriously set to embrace the bright and happy future ahead as her husband gently squeezed her hand muttering sweet nothings.

Iram sat, brushing her hair after she blow dried it, thinking about her Rukhsati, how she had wept bitterly, but now, a soft contented happy smile graced her lips as she traced her fingers on the newly adorned beautiful rose gold and diamond ring.

"Ahh, how I wish I can get that look!"

Iram was broken from her beautiful reverie as she heard Ayaan's voice and smiled looking at his reflection in the mirror. His hair dripping wet and the scent of his masculine perfume engulfed her.

"What look?"Iram asked, securing her hair in a clutch whilst ayaan walked towards her after rubbing his hair with a dry towel.

"I don't know. Maybe you love that ring more than me?"He said with a mischievous grin keeping his hands on her shoulder.

"Yea.. Because it's given by someone special."Iram replied looking up and in that instant Ayaan just had to bend a little to Kiss her forehead.

And he did that!

At his romantic gesture, Ayaan could clearly see the tinge of redness flush her back and ears.

"So, do you love that someone special as much as you love the ring?"Ayaan smiled meaningfully while Iram stood up and turned towards him.

"Erm.. Maybe!"Iram said and Ayaan faked a hurtful look before the room echoed with their laugh.
"I never imagined you with dark brown hair."Ayaan said as he caressed her hair softly.

He had seen her dark locks only afyer their Nikah.

"So someone special used to imagine me, haan?"Iram asked as she looked at herself in the mirror adjusting her dupatta with a grin and a expression which said 'seriously, I can't believe!'

"Ofcourse. I have been day dreaming a lot and this is all your fault."

"Aww..I used to think only girls fancy their would-be husband!"