Chapter16

The above pic is what I imagine as The AbdulRahman villa

Pic credit to the rightful owners.

"Sometimes Allah ta'ala doesn't change your situations, because Allah wants to change your heart first!"
_______

'please do not waste your time, reading unnecessary things rather do something useful and beneficial this ramdan.The blessed month of ramdan has arrived and it won't wait but this book can wait.'

Daniyal had sometimes dreamt of falling in love and settling and having a cute little family. But he never thought he would fall for Kinza Malak, everything felt like a dream. A DREAM with no limits.

Daniyal was flabbergasted at himself, why had he felt the urge to declare his undying love for her?

Why did he ask her not to get engaged?

He had controlled himself a little. Okay! Not little, very little.

The mere thought of adeel with
Kinza angered him. He knew that Kinza didn't like adeel but was just acting to be happy. He couldn't forget the shock in her eye's when he had declared her as His!

His heart hurt badly when she had rushed into the room and closed the door. He wanted to tell her to deny for this engagement, but he knew she wouldn't do that for the sake of his parents.
He laid in his bed, wide awake, sleep was long gone and he stared at the ceiling processing the things that he had do tomorrow morning.

And he realized why people call it 'falling in love.'

It was almost tahajjud time when he went into deep slumber.

_______

"Kinz..it's almost nine O clock, wake up
sleepy-head, my classes starts today, aren't you coming to university?!"Safina shouted,  pulling kinza's blanket.

"Two minute safii.."Kinza mumbled pulling back the blanket over her head and turning her side.

She had slept after fajr time and her sleep wasn't completed.If she doesn't sleep well at night, she'd be like a zombie all day.

"Seems like you two were chatting till late night." Safina teased emphasizing on two and kinza's eyes flew open as yesterday's memory flooded her.

You are mine!

Let me fulfill the promise my dad made to your Abbu.

What did he meant by that?

This is what exactly he had said. She wasn't wrong in hearing him nor was she hallucinating.
Kinza had spent hours trying to forget those words, trying to forget the emotion in the depth of his eyes.

What was she? A thing to be claimed as his?! Everything can't flow as he expects to be.She spent hours trying to think whether her abbu mentioned about any promise. Pushing away her unnecessary thoughts, she sat up.