Chapter24

"There is no religion in the person who does not honour his promises" (احمد).

He is the one who makes you laugh or cry

Al Qur'an -53:43

~

Heena and safina looked at the direction were daniyal's eyes were locked with Kinza's, looking aghast. They looked at each other, alarmed.

"Kinza.."Daniyal breathed out, which was barely audible to himself.

It was like the everything had stopped.
They stood there waiting for someone to say something; perhaps the trio thought they could rewind back five minutes and change their conversation.

For Kinza, it seemed like everything was in moving in circular motion.She was rooted to her spot as she felt everything around her started to revolve. She came back to senses when she noticed daniyal's saying something; he had addressed her. But,

Did she want to speak to him?

YES and NO!

When she noticed Daniyal rushing towards her, She took a deep breathe before dashing into her room and closed the door. It took all her might to turn around and run to her room.

She sat on her bed, feeling numb. She couldn't phrase what she was feeling now.
For some reason her hands had started trembling  and her throat had drained out; like she had ran a marathon. She took off her abaya, ignoring the knocks on her door. She could clearly hear heena aunty asking Daniyal to let her talk. Safina was shouting her name.

Were they worried that she would harm herself?

Did they thought her self esteem and emaan was so low?

No!

Kinza knew that every single thing in this world belongs to Allah subhana wa ta'ala.She wouldn't  hurt herself or try to kill herself.She remembered  the Ayah "la yukallifullahu nafsan illa wus' aha -allah does not burden a soul more than it can bear.

For now she just needed space. She felt betrayed that they kept her unknown even though she asked to every single person!
Kinza sat down on the purple velvet carpet, bringing her knees to her chest,and resting her head on her knee. She could still hear voices through her door. She needed someone to talk to, but not those people who betrayed her. Maybe she was exaggerating but still she needed her space from them; for a little while until her anger had subsided.

Taking her phone which she had threw in the bed after entering the room, She texted iram to come over, thankfully Iram was online in whatsApp. Immediately her phone started ringing.

"Hey!"She spoke on the phone. It was then  she realized her voice was wavering, as if she was trying not to cry.

"Hey kinz, are you okay? What's the matter?"Iram asked in a worried tone.

"If possible please come over to my place! Now."She managed to say.

"Okay."Iram said before ending the call.

Iram was the best friend anybody could ask for. Kinza knew Iram understood that she can't speak to her on phone and she was glad Iram didn't ask anymore questions. She sighed locking the phone and stared at it as she saw her face on the screen. Her pride didn't let her cry.

Kinza could hear heena and safina's voice.

Maybe Daniyal didn't really bother if she knew or no!
Whether she was upset or not!
_____________

"Kinza dear.. please open the door, let us in."Heena pleaded, knocking on the door for what seemed like millionth time.

"Phupi, I will call Phupa, maybe he will be able to talk to kinz,"Safina said as she dialed AbdulRahman's number.