Chapter17

Thanks Bushra_siddiqui for the beautiful covers ❤
_________________

"Kullu nafsi'n zayeeqatul mauth"
-Every soul will  taste death.

~

"I... I want her back in my life."He said and looked at them. Heena's eyes were shining with unshed tears of joy and AbdulRahman stood and walked towards him with a content smile. Daniyal too stood up, scared of the outcome.

AbdulRahman patted his son's shoulder and said."Took you long enough to Man up and realize your feelings, my son!"

To say Daniyal was surprised would be an understatement of the century. He looked baffled at his father's reaction. He had expected his dad would burst out in anger and he would have to work hard to convince him. But this was so easy. Allah swt had accepted his dua!His happiness was on cloud nine.

"Aren't you happy?"AbdulRahman asked looking at his confused face.

"What-what did you just say?"

"You want me repeat again?"He frowned.

Daniyal nodded.

"He said took you long enough to Man up and realize your feelings."Heena spoke getting up from the couch, dabbing at her tears.

"Really?!"He raised his eyebrows at his father.

"Yes Daniyal!"AbdulRahman smiled.

"You knew my.. erm.. feelings?"Daniyal asked scratching the back of his neck.

"Yeah, we half expected it and I had prayed to allah considering my promise to Ahsan."

"Iam so sorry dad.. I put you in so much tension."Daniyal apologized.

"Better late than never, hey?"Safina said as she walked in the room.

"Yeah!" The trio said simultaneously.

"finally! our plan succeeded." Safina chirped.

"Plan?!"Daniyal questioned.

"Yes, Plan."Safina said clapping her hands as she sat on the bed near heena.

"What's going on dad?" Daniyal asked rubbing his temples.

"Sit," AbdulRahman said pointing to the couch in front of him and Daniyal sat looking ever so curious.

"Kinza is not getting engaged!"He said.

"What? Did I just heard that right?"Daniyal thought.

"But Safi said she is getting engaged to adeel,"Daniyal asked after a prolonged silence.

"Safina, that wasn't in our plan!" Heena said.

"Yeah.. but bhaiyu asked who was the guy and I just told Daniyal that she is my future bhabhi."Safina shrugged and continued.

"That's true, isn't it? Bhaiyu is my brother and Kinza will be my bhabhi."Safina exclaimed happily and noticed a shade pink crept his ears.

"Someone is blushing!"Heena said.

"Daniyal, be a man!"AbdulRahman retorted.

"Can this day get any more better, am on cloud nine." Daniyal grinned ear to ear, changing the subject but suddenly his smile faded thinking about the previous night.

"What's wrong Dani?"Heena asked.

"Well, ermm.. I.. Kinza is upset because of me!" He said looking down at the carpet.