Chapter38

Since so many of you were asking for quick update.how couldn't not I deny it?

Dedicated to You! The one who is so happy with the update;)
Yes. All of you, my lovely readers.

A big shoutout to @nabila12 for she made this beautiful banners.

____

____

"Let's do something new, why can't the bride carry me and walk in."Ayaan said in mock seriousness when his cousin's and sister asked him to take Iram in his arms.

"Haww..badmaash(naughty)."Rua scolded.

"I was just kidding Rua."Ayaan smiled gazing at Iram who was not looking at him as she smiled to herself.

"Yea come on bro, you can do it."Rashiya'a, Sahir and other cousins shouted.

"Yea.. come on guys.. Ayaan.. Ayaan.."They all started hooting.

"Woah.. I'm not participating on some election, hahaha.."

"Very funny Bhai.. Iram will sleep standing in the same place."Joked Sahir's Bhabi( and Rashiya'a's)

"Do you sleep-stand Iram."Ayaan asked in mock seriousness as he encircled his arms around her waist sensing goosebumps all over her as she turned pink.

"I didn't know you were so funny."She said in a mere whisper.

"Aage aage dekho hota hai Kya(you have so much nor to know)."Winked Ayaan and with that he scooped her in his arms as Iram blushed hiding her face in his chest.

"Ek photo toh banti hai iss romantic moment ki..(one photo is a must of this romantic moment)"Said one of his cousins as Ayaan stopped walking to pose for the camera.

"Daadi daadi.. put her down. She doesn't like this games."Yelled someone from the crowd of boys and girls.

As Ayaan was about to put Iram down, her Daadi grimaced.

"Shame, can't handle your wife even for a minute."Chided Ayaan's grandmother.

And the hall echoed with everyone's cheerful laugh.