Chapter33

Shoutout to _samreensam_ for she made the two amazing banner :* isn't it beautiful?!

I know it's kinda too long since I last updated. Maybe half a month?! Am very sorry for the long delay. And am really overwhelmed with the amount of PM's and to know that y'all missed DanIza while I missed your stars and comments:)Thankuew so much for checking up on me.. y'guys are awesomEst in Dani's word:*

And if u wanna send your fan art, then PM me:)

____________

"Hold to forgiveness; command what is right; and turn away from the ignorant. And if an evil suggestions comes to you from satan, then seek refuge in ALLAH, indeed HE is Hearing and Knowing."

-Al Qur'an 7:199/200

The Prophet (Sal Allaahu Alaiyhi wa Sallam) said:

"Shall I not tell you of something that is better than fasting, prayer and charity?" They said: Yes. He said: "Reconciling between two people, for the corruption of that which is between the hearts is the shaver (destroyer). It is the shaver, and I do not say that it shaves hair, rather that it shaves religious commitment."(al-Tirmidhi- hasan)

Misunderstanding; a mere mouthful word can cause so much harm to a pious relationship, and leaves a person helpless when they aren't able to clear the misunderstanding. Kinza was feeling the same. She didn't know how to take away those sadness which had clouded her husband's face.

"What's happening here, Haan?"Heena asked looking wearily at Daniyal who was more interested in counting the infinite stars against the deep greyish blue shaded sky. He knew very well that both his wife and mother were gazing at him.

"I didn't think of you to be Romeo type, Dani!"Heena chided in a teasing tone.

"Mom.. "Daniyal said finally paying attention to Heena as a sweet smile portrayed on his lips. "I came here to meet you!"