chapter35

Ramdan is a month of blessings and its only here for 30 days. Blessed are the ones who utilise it's benefits. Ramzan won't wait but this book can wait.'

" You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams."

Milky white lillies and scarlet red roses adorned the banister of the stairs and a flower curtain from the railing of the first floor was let down till the ground floor. Though few were artificial flowers yet some were real flowers as the whole house was warmed with the beautiful scent of the roses and lillies.

His uncle was coming back home after so many years.He had instructed the decorators to instill the whole house with flowers and decorations. His best friend's smile, on listening to the good news about her abbu was beyond explainable. Daniyal was happy for her; even the word "Happy" would be the understatement of the century.

His mobile rang and he answered with as a smile lingered in his lips."Assalam alaikum, seems like you finally got time for me mohtarma!"

"Wa alaikum assalam, time?"He was hearing her voice filled with happiness after so many years. "I wish.. I could cease time in my hand dani,it just slips away like ashes.. anyways,don't be so ungrateful, all my attention will be to my abbu!

Daniyal's laugh echoed in the empty hallway of Ahsan's home. "You and your philosophy speeches Kinza, how's uncle doing?"He asked as he motioned one of the servant to clean the dust from the sofa's and table.

"Abbu is doing great,He is so keen on listening to all our random stories even though he is still not in his good health. Just pray that the report turns out to be all good," Daniyal could hear her voice wavering as she spoke about the reports.

"In sha allah it 'll be good, don't worry." He said praying inwardly.

"In sha allah,"Kinza said. "allah hafiz, Dani!"

"Cya soon, allah hafiz!"

Daniyal gazed around the house admiring the decorations as he stood against the railing touching the soft petals of the red rose.

That was a feeling of déjá vu.

"Dani, You got up so early?"He heard his mom asking him from downstairs.

"Yea, it had been long since I offered Tahajjud and I don't know why, Iam feeling a bit uneasy!"Daniyal said suppressing a yawn as he climbed down the stairs.

"Uneasy?"Heena asked as she sat on the sofa while Daniyal rested his head on her lap and closed his eyes.

"Yea,hope everything goes well!"

"Aameen..

"Now that Ghaffor and his family had arrived here, I can't help but worry mom."Daniyal said gazing at the antique chandelier,deep in his thoughts.

"He won't do anything in presence of so many people, beta."Heena assured him.

"He had kidnapped Kinza from the hospital mom, I can't expect him to be in his best manners,"

Heena's heart shuddered at those awful memories.

__________

After talking to Heena, Daniyal walked to his room, but as he passed kinza's room, he couldn't find her in the room. It was empty as Safina was sleeping with fariha mami.

"Kinza.. "Daniyal called as he started to panic.

He waited patiently for a few minutes, thinking she maybe in the washroom but as he tried to knock on the bathroom door, it opened and kinza was nowhere to be seen.