Life line life lesson

Arthur's POV

My body seems to be slowing down ever so slowly. My heart beat weakens each breathe I take. Alfred I love you . I think I going to hell I wouldn't be surprised if I did. My life is a wreck . Everything is coming to an end. This is my end wether I want it to come or not. Alfred I don't blame you... I can't I love you too much to blame you.

"NURSE GET HELP NOW HE'S DYING!!!!"  Alfred yelled to the nurse as she dropped her clip board and ran out the hospital room screaming to the doctor. After a minute of waiting the doctor charged in and told Alfred to leave the room being that the  start of  a surgery was happening because of Arthur's for wound  causing him to go into coma had to be treated now.

"He has a slim chance of surviving  he may just die."the doctor sighed but that was there last thing he said before closing Arthur's room door.

12 hour time skip ...

My head aches so bloody bad. God damn this hurts. I can feel my hands , am I alive? I open my eyes slightly and I see Doctor William , nurse Katy , and a handsome blonde man in glasses , it feels like I've see him before, hmm just deja vu . I'm awake at last.

"Doctor who is this man?" I say turning my head in the direction of the blonde man.
"Arthur this is Alfred ... He was a close friend of yours before the accident.. Arthur it seems you have amnesia." William replied. I turn my head and I see the man looked hurt and shocked .. Odd I don't remember him but I remember all my memories since I was a child but I can't see to remember this man.

"Arthur do you really not remember me? ' the blonde man asked.

I have him a simply glare and I will give him a simple  answer to his question "No I don't , please leave I need rest. " I say yawning as I turn my back to him and lay in the bed sheets.

"Well I may as well lead you out Alfred'' said William, leading the man out.

Alfred POV

"Doctor why doesn't he remember anything about me?" I ask gulping down my pain.

"Well Alfred this is normal for victims of coma, this normally happens when the accident occurs and the last person they were thinking about gets wiped cleaned from their memory this also happens when that person had caused the victim emotional trauma before the accident . Seems Arthur was last thinking about you Alfred , and it seems you hurt him greatly emotionally before the accident which caused his brains immediate reaction to erase all memories of you.   The likely hood of his memory of you Alfred regaining is less that 5% I'm sorry for your loss Alfred."

Hearing  this felt like gun shots to the heart "Dear god.." Alfred said with tears falling down his face.