Pay attention

America P.O.V
(At the next world meeting )
This is so boring ! I need something to do ! Thought the american while sitting in his seat next to the brit. Alfred slipped  his hand in his pocket taking out his smart phone putting  on the first song in his playlist. That being 679 by Fetty Wap ; Remy Boys .
He didn't  care much he needed something  to ignore the meeting.

Baby girl you're  so damn though
I'm tryna know if i could hit it from behind though
I'm sipping on you like  it's  some fine wine though
When it's  over , i press rewind  though

You talking bands, girl i got it
Benjamins all in my pocket
I traded in my Trues for some robins
He playing batman , Fetty's gon' rob him
Got a glock in my rari
17 shots no 38
Got a glock in my rari
17 shots no 38

I'm  like yeah she's  fine
Wonder when she'll  be mine
She walk past i press rewind
To see that ass one more time
And i got this sewed up
Remy boys they know us
All fast money no slow bucks
No one can control us
Ah , yeaaah ba-

The music stopped turning around  to see a frowning brit holding his ear  phones. 
"What rubbish could be more important  than the world meeting?!" Whispered  the brit.

"I'm  bored i needed something to do" said the american expressionless. 

"Oh really" said the brit back hotly while putting in the ear phone curiously to see what the american  was listening to . After 20 seconds or so he took it out in disgust.  The terrible grammar  was just to much.
The american giggled .
"I'm  still bored" he whined

"Is that so?" Said the brit suggestively but the obvious americam didn't  catch that.  The brit was rather bored himself so why not  tease the american? Arthur slipped his hand over to the American's thigh rubbing it ever so slowly.  Enjoying the red faced american's facial expression.  This was just to good . The brit was so enjoying this .

He rubbed Alfred's thigh more . He could see the poor man getting hard . Ahhhhh why ?!  Thought Alfred  .  He is such a tease look at the little shit looking so smug ! How long till the meeting ends?  Internally  screamed Alfred while glancing at the clock .  5 more minutes i can do this !  The brit moved his hands in circular  motions . 

Maybe i can't  last ......   thought  the american . Suddenly  all the countries  stood up signalling  the meeting was over . The read faced american got up as fast as he could and ran out heading home in embarrassment.  When getting home the american was out of breath and tired as hell .  I go to the meeting to get molested  by England !!!!!!  Dear god  . Thought  the american laying on his bed face a light pink from today's  events .