Hmmm

Arthur P.O.V

Time skip to a month

"Listen well and clap your hands you little shits!" I yelled grasping the microphone in my hand as i watched the crowd yell and scream Kirkland. I watched as all my fans called out my name as i sang the lyrics to the song i wrote from scratch.

To think that i was stressing over paperwork and writings a month ago.

Now i am living the life of a rock star on the rising. I wiped the sweat from my forehead as i finish the current song i am singing and taking off my shirt throwing into the crowd while raising my guitar.

"Now for the final song on the night you wankers !" I could gear their moans and groans. "Stop your whining ya gits!" With that i strummed my guitar and let the lyrics slip from mouth as sang into the mic.
I wonder what the others would think of my sudden make over. Not that i care but still.

Finishing the final song i head out behind the stage into my dressing room to freshen up and change a bit. Before i head out for autographs and hugs. Putting on a shirt and spraying on cologne i head out to only be greeted by screams and squeels .

"Arthur!!!! ARTHUR ARTHUR ARTHUR" they scream while holding out papers and books and even their bras. I may be a rock star but i never knew i had such slutty fans . I think while staring at them and their tight tanks and mini skirts that hardly conceal innocence, and the amount of make up on their face could paint a portrait.

"Yes loves i hear you." I chuckle before continuing with the fan service if hugging and kisses on the cheek.
Heading backstage was a hard task but obtainable , but it seem one has followed me backstage and now i am in a rather unwanted situation.

All of my fans are pretty flirtly but this fan in particular took to a new level that is by rubbing her breasts on my arm.

I felt something rub agaist my legs , snapping me out of my thoughts i see her put her hands in a place they shouldn't be to say the least.

"Oi what the hell do you thing you're doing?" I ask rather impolite but i don't care considering what she is doing.

"Oh i am so sorry is not feeling good should i try a little bit harder?" She asks showing no sympathy at all.

"I don't want you to continue please stop" i retorted growing irrated.

" Aww don't say that i can show you a good time , i mean i came here all the way for you , ya know?" She whined while licking the shell of my ear.

"I'm calling security " with that i smirked and laughedas she was drug away from me by the gaurds . Measly girls thinking they can just get laid by me acting like tramps.

Heading back to my hotel i check into my room to find the usual. Clothes on the floor and some beer bottles in the table. Feeling a vibration in my back pocket i take out my cell to see a certain blonde's name pop onto the screen.

Alfred