Well Shit

England P.O.V

It's now late afternoon after everyone had gone home including Alfred . No surprise there he wasn't very keen on my teasing ealier anyways. Beside i have paper work to do instead of sit here and fantasize like a silly school girl.

Now if i can only drag myself out of bed that would be lovely. My thoughts are interrupted by my phone ringing. Uhhhhhh . I reach my arm over and pick up my phone to see the caller id Asswipe with the photo of my boss on it. What could that pain want now?

Tapping on anwser button i set the phone to my ear " Arthur speaking."
"Oh Arthur i have terrible news !"
"And what might that be?" I say irritated . "Well the money going to support you and your leisurely lifestyle is going to be cut off. Lately you haven't been doing your job correctly or simply not doing your job at all. It seems that you have been distracted and i have had enough of your half ass work. So as of now you will remain the personification of England but you now have to fend for yourself you got that you irresponsible git. "

I can't believe this . "Yes sir" and without another word asswipe hung up on me . What a dick. How will i make a living now ? I get out of bed only to see my scattered paper work all over the floor , along clothes , and shoes. I truely am a mess. Not only that but now i have to find a decent paying job to get buy and keep a house. What could i do?

Oh yes i have a plan not only fortune it will bring but also fame . Lovely. With that final though i got up and left my room heading to my attic where i kept all my old belongings from when i was a pirate and such . My golden years is what i like to call them.

After walking past serveral boxes of my old belonging i come across the one i am looking for. In the way back of my attic i see the box labeled. Shit Very creative with my naming aren't I? I laugh to myself before peeling off the old duck tape and wiping off the dust before opening up and seeing a white button up shit, black leather pants, studded belts, combat boots, and dark red and black ties that ripped and full of pins.

My punk clothing . Taking the clothes and putting them on before heading back to my room and heading to my dresser. Sure i may be a gentleman but the doesn't mean i can't still be rebellious right? On top of my dresser i find a jewellery box in which i open to find my old earings and studs. Grabbing them i place them in my ear before heading to the mirror to look at my appearance.

God i look hot . Messing up hair a bit. I head over to my closet and take out my old guitar and head out . If my boss refuses to pay me then fuck em i can make it on my own anyways. With that final thought i head out the front door.