Sunday

Arthur POV

Today is the  day I meet with Alfred and hopefully help him get over his ex. I sigh and head over to my closet and pick out ripped bleached jeans and a loose a black and blue plaid button up shirt and brown leather combat boots and a light brown kitted beanie. I grab my iPod and play My Nightmare by Get Scared  while I change while relating this to my broken love story.

I finish changing before I grab my car keys and head out to go pick up Alfred.  After a few minutes I head over to Alfred's place. When I drive up to his house I see his ex girlfriend in the door way crying with Alfred saying something to her. I pull up into his drive ways and put my window down to hear what's being said.

"Alfred I'm sorry please take me back , I never ment to do it ever just please take me back!!" Shit stick whine . I love the nickname I gave to my love rival . I smirk a bit but my smirk disappears as I think over what she said before panicking. I look up desperately at Alfred to see his reaction  and my heart shatters as I see him grab her chin and give her a chaste kiss before it turns into a aggressive make out as he drags her into the house .

My heart , ouch ouch ouch ouch I feel sick. I feel light headed . I see my crush make out with his shitty ex. Way to kill a person. This is just .... No words can explain this feeling. I start to leave and I'm not even paying attention to the road all the sudden I see a bright flash of light and feel sharp pains hitting my numb body before my mind goes black. I hear sirens.
"Alfred , why must you hurt me so."  My last words before my mind goes blank.