Chapter 7

***************************************************************

{edited}

**Allie**

POP!!!

Was all i heard when the next thing i knew was that we were in King's Cross Station. Ahhh... Hogwarts Express. To be honest, the only reason why i am excited to go to Hogwarts is because ummm...well... you know...

Tuns out our train is in station 9 3/4. Hmm. Trina and I went over to where the trolleys were and each got one. Dad helped up load our bags there and once he did Trina and i put our owls at the top. Then, we were off to find the stations.

"Ummm mum-" i said

"-dad" Trina continued

"Where's the station?" we said in a unison.

"dont worry-" mum said

"-nearly there" dad continued. Trina and i laughed.

"Gussing were not the only one with great minds ehh Trina" i winked and my Twin. We laughed again. I looked everywhere but there were no quarters anywhere. We just kept walking and let mum lead the way. We stopped in front a good few feet away from a brick pillar between stations 9 and 10.

"Umm guys, where is the station." Trina asked with a confussed look.

"Run straight through that brick pillar" dad said

"WHAT!!!!" we shouted simontainiously

"Are you trying -"

"-To kill us?"

"No sweethearts. Trust dad" mum said. We sighed.

"You go first" i said

"No you go first" Trina Argued

"No you go"

"You go"

"No YOU GO"

"No you go!"

"IM OLDER!" i finally said

"Fine! Rock, Paper, Scissors!"

"FIne!"

"Rock, Paper, Scissors!!" we chanted together

"NOOO!!!" i said. I heard our parents laugh

"HA!!" i groaned. Oh well, I started running towards the pillar and i closed my eyes waiting for the impact

.......

......

..... Wait.

wasnt i supposed to hit it by now? I opened my eyes. WOAH!!! There it was, the Hogwarts Express... I looked behind me. Just in time to see Trina's figure but not fast enough to sidestep.

"UPHH" was all i said when Trina's trolley hit my back. I was getting ready to greet the floor but it never came. I was caught on two soft but strong arms. I looked up to see Fred and George each of their arms caught mine.

**Fred**

I was on my way to the train. Well, to be honest im only excited to go to Hogwarts because of pranks, Quidditch, and... (well you already know)

I walked with George by my side.

"Do u think they're here?" i asked him

"Dunno Fred"

"Do i look okay?" he chuckled

"You asked me that a thousand times this morning!"

"Sorry, cant help it"