Chapter 9

{edited}

What a way to start your First Day

**Fred**

UGGGHHHH!! Was all i could think of when I was hit consistently by a pillow. Hmmm, good thing they're soft.

"GEORGE I SWEAR TO GOD, IF YOU DONT STOP DOING THAT ILL RIP YOUR ARMS OF."

"Oh Okay, so I can still hit you because im not George." said an unfamiliar voice. My eyes fluttered open. I saw a boy around my age.

"Who the hell are you?" I asked kind of rudely. Hey! dont blame me! i woke up to a beating on my face.

"Told you he'd get up faster" said my brother as he popped up from no where. I got the nearest pillow and threw it at him. He got hit. SCORE! He fell with a big thump.

"Uhhh, Lee Jordan" the boy said as he extended his arm to shake. I shook it.

"Nice to meet you" i said sleepily. I decided to fall asleep again but i didnt bother adjusting. I just fell back but i realized that i threw my pillow. I hit the frame of the bed. I bolted my head and put my hands to where the pain came from.

"Ugh!! Bloody Hell!" I groaned in pain.

"Well, that was delightful. Now that your wide awake, you can take a shower now. " I glared at George who was laughing hysterically. I groaned and got of the bed. I think i stood up too quickly because when i did, my legs felt like jelly so i fell. That didnt help me because i found out that Lee and George were on the floor laughing.

Ugh... what a way to start a first day...

**Allie**

Thats weird, im never an early bird. Trina usually is. I woke up at around quarter to seven, i dunno why. I then realized that I was in Slytherin. I woke up the sound of laughter. My eyes fluttered open and i saw two girls sitting on one bed. I sat up and looked at them. One of them said "oh your awake"

"Yah, i am." i said as i removed the covers and stood up.

"Im Laura, this is Megan" the same girl said.

"Hi, im Allison." i said

"Nice to meet you." they said.

"Hey, umm, what do you think of pranks?" i asked them. they looked at each other and shrugged

"Yah, i think they're cool" Megan told me. I smiled mischeiviously.

"okay good, cause..." i said as i went over to my trunk and pulled out a bottle of orange glitter. " .... i will pull a prank on my sister" showing them the bottle. "Whats that?" Laura asked.

"well, from the outside its just orange glitter, but if you put on someones hair, its turns to the color of the glitter. You see, Trina and I invent some stuff for pranks and this is one of our inventions." i said as i pulled the cork of the bottle out.

"You have a dark gift Allison." Megan said

"Oh please, call me Allie oh and thanks"

"Okay"

I crept over to a random girl and sprinkled some glitter on her hair. Soon enough, it turned orange. I giggled silently and went back to Megan and Laura. They too giggled.

"Do you even know who she is?" megan asked. I shook my head and we all laughed quietly.

"So how long will it last?" Laura asked

"About 6 hours" i laughed

Megan chuckled. Im sure we'll be close friends.

"Haha! Yah, i know... Weird.. " Oh this is gonna be good....