Chapter 17

A/N: Hey peeps! Just to give you an update: The Lupin Twins will be played by Georgie Henley (I swear, she is SOOO pretty now) instead of the Olsen Twins. Just in case you dont know who Georgie is, she played Lucy Pevensie in the Chronicles of Narnia. 

So yeah, thats it. Here's Chapter 17! Oh! And dont forget to Vote, Fan and Comment! :)

Quidditch Try-out Accident

**Allie**

"Hey, come on. This is not funny. Where's my sister?" I asked worriedly. 

"Umm, Allie.. We - uhh. We dont really -" Fred said while scratching the back of his head, a normal gesture that signifies that he is nervous. He was cut off by George.

"-The truth is Allie, we dont know. She was pranked by Smith and his gang, and she got burnt and-"

"She was WHAT?!?!" I screamed. I cracked my knuckles and was about to run towards Smith, when Fred held me back.

"Fred! Let go!" I screamed while struggling against his grip. 

"Allie, calm down!" He shouted back. I felt another pair of arms as George also held me back. 

"Allie!" George called. 

"ALLIE! Snap out of it!" Fred shouted as faced me and gripped on my shoulders. I struggled closing my eyes shut, not looking at him. 

"Let me go now! Let me get Smith" I said the name with disgust. 

"Allie, look at me. Allie, come on, look at me." I didnt look. "Bloody Hell, Allison, look at me now!" I snapped my eyes towards him. He said my name... He said Allison. 

"Allie, there's not time to beat them up. As much as we want to, Trina needs you and we need to find her. Beat them up to a plump later." Fred said softly. I sighed. I closed my eyes and counted to twenty. Before they knew it, I ran for the school, leaving the twins behind calling my name. 

'Where would my sister be?'

**Trina**

(After she ran away)

I felt tears rolling down my cheeks as I ran for the school. My arm burned and the pain was slowing me down. 'I should go to the Hospital Wing' I thought. 'No, Madam Pomfrey will ask questions... Smith might get me again if they found out it was he who did it...' 

I ran to the Gryffindor Common Room and ran for my dormitory. I peeked inside, hoping no one was there. Gladly, there wasnt. I ran to my trunk and got out a kit that said in red letters 'First Aid Muggle Kit'. I opened it and looked for the right bottle with some sort of white gel inside. I vigorously searched for the bottle. Once I held the bottle that was labled 'Antibiotic Ointment' placed the cream on my burn. (A/N: Just in case you were wondering how I know these stuff, my parents are doctors so they teach me these stuff). It stung the moment I first placed the cream on my arm. My face scrunched up as I winced in pain. Soon, the burning sensation started to disappear. I sighed. I looked at my arm. The burn looks worse than I thought. 'A second-degree burn, probably.' I thought to myself. 

I paused for a moment. 'I should probably get ready for Quidditch Try-outs...'

**Allie**

I ran towards the Gryffindor Common Room with Fred and George following closely behind me. Someone was about to enter it. It seemed like a First Year. It didnt matter though... Just before the door closed behind the boy, I snuck in. I ran into a Common Room that had that homey feeling. I stared at how it was decorated. I couldnt help but stop and compare it to my Common Room. Everything was the same. The fireplace, the loveseats, the desks, and even the staircases towards the dormitories, the only difference was the decoration. The color of Gold and Red filled the room.