Chapter 12

{edited}

Skaters

**Trina**

I woke up the next day to see that I was the first one. I checked my watch that flashed 6:28 am. I was too wide-awake to sleep again. I looked at the window and saw snow falling gracefully. I grinned. I took the blanket off me and I took out a t-shirt and jeans then headed to the bathroom.

I knocked on the door to check if anyone was there. Nothing. I opened the door and squeaked. I quickly covered my mouth. I saw a body on the floor. I dropped my clothes and kneeled down beside the body. I noticed it was one of twin's brothers. I examined him. He had curly hair and a slightly pointy nose. Percy? I shook him slightly he groaned.

"Percy" I whispered. He groaned again.

"Percy!" I whispered a bit louder.

"What..." he asked groggily. His eyes fluttered open and when he got a good look of me his eyes shot open and quickly sat up.

"Uhh... I- uhh..." he stammered. His face became red.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

"Uh.. .er... Yes?" he replied

"That's good. How did you end up here?"

"I-I don't know..." he said scratching his own head.

"Did you faint here?"

"I don't think so."

"Well that's good to hear."

"I guess... You're Trina right?" He asked

"Yes I am. Why?"

"Oh alright. I'm still confused between you and your sister." He said and I nodded.

"Hey, get ready. Were going to do something." I told him. He hesitated a bit but ended up saying "Alright..." He got out of the bathroom and I locked the door. I did my business and took a shower.

**

I went outside in my white coat and brown boots to wait for Percy. A few minutes later I saw him go through the door and run towards me. He smiled at me.

"So what are we doing?" He asked.

"Come on. Lets go!" I exclaimed. I took his hand and ran towards the lake where I met the Weasleys and Smith. It was frozen solid. Perfect.

"What are we doing here?" Percy asked as he shivered in the cold.

"Skating." I said simply.

"What?"

"Skating" I repeated with a huge grin. I took out two twigs and put them under my boots. I took out my wand and muttered a spell. I checked under my shoes to see Ice skating blades.

"Thank. You. Transfiguration" I sang. I stepped on the ice and wobbled a bit.

"Careful!" Percy exclaimed. I steadied my self and gracefully skated on the thick ice.

"I'm fine Percy! Now come along! Its fun!" I shouted out, as I got farther and farther.

**Percy**

This girl is amazing! She skates like she does it everyday. I took out two twigs and did the same process as she did. I saw her come closer to me. She stopped in front of me and held out her hand. I took it and stepped on the ice. I stumbled and fell butt-first on the ice. I heard her giggle and I felt my face heat up in embarrassment. She held up her hand and I took it.

"Ahh!"She squealed as she fell on top of me. I blushed harder. She got off me and laughed. I stared at her in amusement. I couldn't help but laugh.