Chapter 6

{edited}

Getting ready for Hogwarts

**Allie**

"ALLIE ALLIE ALLIE ALLIE!!!!" i groaned at the sound of my sisters voice.

"I already told you Trina, this is getting old..." i said having great difficulty opening my eyes. Once i did, i used my arms as my support to push me up. I sat up and looked at my sister. She was wearing a white tank top with our country's flag with skinny jeans and converse. (our Aunt is a muggle, she lives in umm... oh yah, the United States of America. She likes to buy things for us from there. Most of our clothes and shoes are from the States.) (A/N: heyo! sorry if the clothes are too modern, i dont exactly know the types of clothes back then so just think of it as a modern Harry Potter story)

I looked at the clock

(6:50am)

"Ugh.. why did you have to wake me up so early???" i said as i got out of the bed.

"dont you know what day it is?" Trina says waving her hands in the air

"Ummm..." i said as i looked at our clock again (it shows the date and time) my eyes widened

(6:51am) (September 1)

HOW COULD I HAVE MISSED THE DATE?

"AAAHHHHHHHHH" i scream as i start jumping up and down and Trina did the same. We held hands and jumped up and down screaming.

"hello girls? is everything okay" i heard my moms voice behind the door

"YAH were fine!!!-" i say

"-Just excited!" my sister continued.

"okay, but Allison, you better pack up, if you don't we will have to leave without you, Trina already packed up last night" mum said behind the door.

**Trina**

i felt Allie stiffen, i looked at her and laughed. She had her jaw dropped and eyes widened. The sight was HILARIOUS! She then dashed to her walk-in closet and pull out her luggage and school bag. Allie threw (literally threw) all of her books, school supplies (breakable ones with care), extra robes, and extra clothes. I just stood there and stared at her incredible speed with my eyes widened. She then shoved one robe, and some money in her school bag. After she was done she locked her luggage and zipped up her school bag.

"done" she said with a grin. I looked at the clock

|(7:00am) (September 1)|

My eyes widened even more if that was possible and snapped my head towards her. She did all that in SEVEN minutes, SEVEN!!! She started laughing and clutching her tummy. I started glaring at her and crossed my arms. She laughed even more and fell on the ground with tears thretaning to pour.

"Bloody hell Allie, it only took you SEVEN minutes to pack up, SEVEN MINUTES! It took me TWO HOURS to pack up last night!" i said with my hands up in the air. She just kept on laughing only with tear streaming out of her eyes.

"shut it, im eating breakfast, or i'll leave you" i said as i was about to close the door. I heard Allie trying to stand up but she fell again. I just rolled my eyes and went down the stairs. As i went down i was greeted by my parents. I sat down on my usual spot with my plate full of waffles with custard cream on top, sprinkled with blue berries. Mmmmm my favorite... i looked beside me to see that Allie has the same thing except that she has strawberries instead. i heard footsteps and i knew it was Allie. She also went to her usual spot beside me. She looked down at our food then looked up at me then grinned. I grinned to and got my fork and knife then chowed down. I closed my eyes. The tenderness in the inside and the crunchiness along with the sweetness of the berries and custard worked beautufully together. Allie and I moaned in the goodness of the waffles. We snapped our eyes open to see our parents laugh at us. We couldnt help but laugh too.