Chapter 11

{edited}

The Burrow

**George**

"Hey, Lazy butt! wake up!" I slapped Fred's face. What the... I woke up and saw there was a letter on the table between our beds. After reading them I saw another owl. I took the letter it had on its beak and read it.

I groaned. Fred is such a heavy sleeper! I took my pillow and smacked his face repeatedly.

"WAKE. UP. LAZY. BUTT!" I said each word with every hit. Good thing no one was in the dormitories. I would have woken them up. Fred groaned and switched positions. I sighed. I dropped the pillow and stretched out his ear.

"THE LUPINS WILL STAY WITH US IN THE HOLIDAYS!" I screamed out. He shot up and rubbed his ear. "Blimey, George. You could have just woke me up! I think im deaf!" He said. I rolled my eyes.

"Lets go Freddie. We have to pack up for later!" I said excitedly. I took out my trunk and started to pile things in it. He groggily stood up and looked at the bedside table. He took out the letter and read it. His eyes widened with every sentence he read. I smirked.

"Serious?" he asked. I nodded "Apparently" and with that he took out his trunk and stuffed all his things like no tomorrow.

**Allie**

"Are you done packing Trina?" I asked her.

"Yes. I. Am." She replied as she closed her trunk. She stood up and smiled.

"I am so excited" She said.

"Me too!"

**

"Hello dearies!" Mrs. Weasley called out.

"My boys!" She hugged Fred, George, Charlie, and Percy.

Trina and I looked at each other uncomfortably. "Of course I wouldn't forget the lovely Lupins" She reached out for a hug. We gladly took it.

"Thank you Mrs. Weasley for having us -" I said

"-We hope we aren't that much trouble." Trina continued for me.

"Oh I don't mind at all! The more the merrier!" Mrs. Weasley said excitedly

"Thank you!" Allie and I said together.

"Your welcome dearies. Now we should get going. I have to cook supper!" We all nodded. We all held hands.

"One, two, three!" She called out. I felt that spinning sensation again as we apperated. Next thing I knew we were in front of the Burrow. We all let go.

"All your stuff are in Ginny's room. Third floor, right above Fred and George's." Mrs. Weasley explained. We nodded and thanked her. I was about to go up the stairs until I saw Trina talking to one of the twins.

"Uhh... George, where is Ginny's room?" She asked.

"Ill show you" he said with a smile.

"Thanks." We followed him to Ginny's room.

"Here you are. Ginny! Allie and Trina are here!" he called through the door. He smiled brightly before waving bye and heading down the stairs. The door opened and it revealed a little girl with long ginger hair probably around 8 years old.

"Hello there!" She said cheerfully.

"Hi" Trina and I say in unison. "Come in!" She says gesturing us in. We went in and said our thanks. There was a bed and two mattresses in the room. Our stuff were beside the mattresses. I went to my side and laid down.

"So you're Trina and Allie Lupin." Ginny spoke up.

"Yup!" Trina replied.

"Fred and George told me all about you"

"Really now?" I said as I sat up. I felt heat rush up my cheeks.

"Yeah! They never really sto-"

"Children! Supper is ready!" We all jumped up and rushed down stairs.

"Hello girls!" She exclaimed as she slapped Fred's hand from getting the food.

"Hello Mrs. Weasley!" Trina and I say together.

"Now everyone, eat up!"