Part Nine

"So Leigh tell us what made you come here?."

Well great.

••••••

"Personal reasons that I'm not ready to talk about yet." I said not making eye contact with them.

I was hoping questions like that I could avoid, but I know I can't stay quiet for a long time soon it will slip out, and I might become the laughing joke at school once again.

There's many reasons why I hold such a bad reputation for myself, I mean I truly want to have close friends but I personally can't bring myself to trust anyone it happened once and I learned my mistakes so I only trust my two best friends back home;

no one else.

"It's fine Leigh, I get you don't trust us yet but if you need me well any of us to talk too we are always available." Cher said while the rest nodded in agreement.

I smiled knowing it wasn't reaching my eyes and stood up.

"It was nice meeting you guys, but I have to go." I grabbed my lunch tray before anyone would protest for me to stay, and walked out the cafeteria.

Yeah I know I was rude, or whatever but I hate sympathy so I thought it would be best for me to leave before I end up saying something I regret in the long run.

I walked up some steps that probably would bring me to a dead end believe me it happened, but instead it brought me to another set of stairs.

Signing I marched up the steps again wondering where it would lead me at. So far I'm thinking it could be Narnia even though I'm not walking in wardrobe closet thing, so the steps is a replacement for the closet.

If this is Narnia and I'm the main character possibly everyone would've been dead right now. I don't deal with the cold, and it's not a everyday thing when you see a half human horse person. So most likely I'll stay inside my warm house all day drinking hot chocolate. I might (not) survive with Harry Potter though you know if I live after my 12th heart attack. I might even say some spell on myself and turn into some type of creature of something.

You know what forget Narnia and Harry Potter I'm just a girl who can barley deal with June bugs-I don't care if they don't bite they are freaking evil and scary!

I almost did a happy dance when I noticed the steps finally stop, leaving me standing in front of a door.

I opened the door gasping in shock the room didn't look close to any of the classrooms in fact it looked way bigger, I noticed the cool graffiti art around the room reminding me of Terry. I walked closer to the art in astonishment noticing it had a story behind the pictures, I slowly looked around noticing no one was in the room and gently closed the door.

I walked closer to the art looking at the small signature 'B'

The bell rang and I jumped in fright, I almost forgot I was in hell. I quickly got up and ran out the room, but something in back of my mind told me I'll be back in this mysterious room and I won't be alone next time.

A/N

school is in 2 more days for me, omg someone help me please 😭