Part Three

Thunder was the only thing I've heard when Mrs. Sarah forced me to wake up this morning to check if I had everything packed for my dreadful trip, well permanent stay.

The small room I share with Casey Was cold and empty, Not just because I was leaving Its just that I feel an emptiness deep down inside of me that I can't seem shake off or let go.

Glancing at the time on my old nightstand, I sighed. I was up too early since it was currently 3 A.M and my flight is only about Three to Four hours from now, meaning I won't get as much sleep as I planned.

I sighed glancing at the letter Terry gave me when he dropped me off. He made sure to promise with me not to open until I get to England, and I agreed but I'm curious on what he wrote. Before I could get tempted to open it, I opened my backpack and stuffed it inside.

Turns out the museum wasn't a museum it was an underground graffiti place where people get to express themselves. I smiled remembering Terry showing me a few of his artworks, and how he explained to me it made him feel at ease when he was sad, or angry it was like a second home to him. He even got a can of blue spray paint  for me to do something so I simply wrote "Always in your heart" with my name underneath and a big blue heart over it and it was true I will always be in his heart and we might find a way to see each other.

"Can't sleep?" I jumped turning around to face a sleepy Casey leaning on the edge of the bed.

I watched in amusement as she tried using her elbows for support to sit up but she would end up falling on the bed.

I smiled looking down at my hands.

"Yeah, I'm just thinking about things I guess." I heard the bed make a small squeaking noise meaning she's either moving around, or she just got up.

My small thoughts got interrupted when I felt her arms wrap around my body giving me comfort.

"It's okay just let it out." And with that I let myself cry out all my emotions I was holding in again, I felt pathetic and weak but I couldn't help it as I watched my salty tears drop on her arms but that didn't bother her not one bit.

I let my head fall lightly on Casey chest as I listened to the beat of her heart. I slowly wrapped my arms around her small body as she continued whispering sweet words in my ear, and I felt myself slowly shut down.

"I will always be there for you no matter what." Was the last thing I heard before drifting off into a deep slumber.

Same here.

❤️