Part Eight

It turns out Zoe brought me into the back side of the campus, meaning  I ended up in the wrong "wing" of the school facing the opposite side of the office.

I'm still confused, but supposably the school has five "wing ends" the first two are the classes, the third wing is Physical Education, and the last wind leads to the office. The school is way too big but hopefully I'll understand soon enough.

"I wasn't expecting you to be here so soon miss Pinnock I was informed you would've came next week, but welcome! this will be your Drama class for the year. I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy teaching and watching Star Wars on the weekend's." I chuckled as my teacher Mr. Dakota handed me my schedule back and a handbook of rules for his class.

I finally decided to look around while Mr. Dakota typed on his computer to add me for first period attendance to his class.

I noticed a lot of empty seats all around the huge room, but my eyes suddenly stopped as looked at the boy who got way too close in my personal space Harry.

I smirked as he continued to look at me with distaste at the tip of his tongue. I noticed how his eyebrows deepened making a slight crease on his forehead and the way he kept hitting his pen on the armrest, but his eyes really caught my attention. It felt as if he was looking deep into me with so much anger or hatred, it left me in shock my hand began to shake a little, and my smirk slowly turned into a frown as he continued to look at me, I took a slight inhale of oxygen through my lungs before facing my teacher yet again as he spoke in hushed words.

"Well you can take a seat anywhere you'd like for now." Without a word I made my way towards the back where no one would be sitting at, Which happened to be the empty row behind Harry.

He turned around mumbling something I didn't understand but I'm sure it was something bad, so me being stubborn I am I laughed it off as if nothing happened and gave him the bird before looking ahead at my teacher.

"Now as I was saying before class.. I will have each and everyone of you come up and introduce yourself meaning; your name of course, what you do for fun, what's your goal that you would like to accomplish before the end of this school year, and a special talent you have! I want all of you to know each other well in this class. Now who's my first victim?"

-.-

After a long torture of awkward introductions, a mad Harry, getting lost to my other classes, and hearing rude remarks here and there,  it was finally lunch, and I for once didn't get lost due to the large crowd of students going to the same direction.

The cafeteria.

I haven't talked to anyone but one person in my classes so far but that's not surprising I was never good at meeting new people in the first place. I usually only talk if someone ask me something or of if someone pisses me off.

But I did talk to one girl by force her name is Selena, I mean she's pretty cool or whatever and not bubbly which I'm happy about of course but I haven't seen her since my English class ended, which happened to be about two hours ago.

And the only other person I communicate with and of course she doesn't have any classes with me is Zoe. I'm sure she might not even talk to me during school, since her friends are the plastics and I just don't want her to feel forced about me being with her or anything like that.

But over all I don't think anyone will truly understand me as much as my friends did back home. They were the only ones who I found out who really cared about me after all.

I quickly grabbed my snack out from the vending machine and sat at an empty table next to three boys and two girls. I glanced at them from the corner of my eyes noticing that  they were already staring at me. That's actually something that have been happening to me all day actually. The Staring and gossiping so I'm not really surprised I had another group of people looking at me, but thankfully this time it wasn't a bad look... it was more like a curious look, definitely not judge mental like the others.

I took a bite of my cookie not paying attention to the group that continued looking at me, but instead I looked at the large cliques and I can already tell this school is a mess everyone seemed as if they hated each other and had their own little 'territory'

"Are you new here?" I looked up noticing the voice was from a girl in the  same group that were staring at me not too long ago when I sat down.

"Yeah, I'm new." I said with a slight nod.

"Well um do you mind joining us for lunch it's cool if you don't want too, but It would be amazing if you did." she said with a hopeful look on her face, I glanced at her friends and noticed they had the same look on there faces as well.

"Sure." I said with a shrug before sliding my stuff next to them. "Erm hi? My name is Leigh." I said loud enough for the group to hear me. This time I actually looked at them without having to look back at my snack.

"Hey my name is Tyler-" He said with a hint of a Spanish accent in his voice. With a small smile he swept his brown hair to the side, as he then pointed to the guy next to him "This is Josh-" He said pointing to the African- American boy, he gave a small wave before going back on his phone "That's Charlotte and her twin Cher." He finished with a sigh of relief.

I smiled looking at the twins one with blonde locks and the other with dark brown hair. I then noticed Cher (dark brown hair) was the one who asked me to sit with them in the first place.

"So Leigh tell us what made you come here?."

Well great.