Prologue

Trouble maker.

*Flashback*

"This is the last time I'm dealing with your shit Leigh, you are going to be moving in another house." Sarah the owner of the orphanage said pitching her nose in annoyance.

I watched how she wrote more stuff down on her stack of paperwork not giving me a second glance.

I shifted in the uncomfortable seat giving her a small smirk in return. If anything I will end up moving in a 'house' like Mrs. Sarah said but I usually drive my foster parents insane so they bring me back to Mrs. Sarah with an negative comment. I've been doing that since I was eight years old but I did run across bad 'parents' when I fist came so I guess that's a reason why I'm so cold.

"Fine by me Mrs. Sarah" I said sarcastically lifting my black boots on the desk, making sure to leave my foot marks of mud on it.

Sarah glared at me pushing my legs off the desk, not noticing the mud marks. I smiled to myself watching her clench her small fist together.

"I'm serious Leigh, your no longer staying here in particular. You're moving to another house... in England." She said signing a few documents that was in front of her like she said nothing bad.

My smirk dropped almost turning into shock. I snatched the 'documents' out of her hands reading it over.

I gasped focusing on the title 'international adoption' I skipped the requirements and all the other information, in frustration I flipped to the last page, and there it was in bold letters I Leigh-Anne Pinnock was getting adopted.

Not sure of what else to do I did the first thing that came to mind.

"What? You cant do this what about my friends?!" I shouted standing up.

This time she smirked shaking her head in amusement. This bitch no this horrible person had the audacity to actually smirk at me like she said nothing wrong. I Leaned in closer towards her smirking face with determination. I felt my arm rise in the air ready to slap her until her warm hands firmly grab my wrist.

"You do as I say Leigh, I'm tired of you disobeying me and you're leaving tonight understood?!" She hissed stepping closer to me.

We both glared at each other for a few seconds, before I turned my back on her second giving her my last glare while I made my way out of her office.

before I left completely, I grabbed the nearest object which happened to be a picture frame and threw it straight across the room watching the glass shatter in small pieces, she screamed grabbing my upper arm and pushing me out of her office.

"You're never going to be anything else but a goddamn trouble maker!" She yelled behind me as she slammed the office door in my face.

Tonight was the night when everything will change.

-