Bloodline.

Chapter Twenty-Five.
»Morgan.

Days turned to weeks, weeks into months and I never heard of French ever again.

   Okay I did but like once every two weeks, I decided it would be best if I didn't try to cry for him.

   Slowly, my heart started healing and I became my usual self. I am MJ from the very beginning, I'm no longer in pain because the boy I like is with someone else. I'm totally fine.

    "Dad, you can't do that," I stab his chicken with my fork, "that's wrong."

    "You know what's wrong?" I tilt my head to the side, "your fork in my chicken." I look at my fork, oh.

   He hands me back my fork, he looks at his chicken. "I'll probably die if I eat that." He says out loud, oh now he's being sassy.

     "That doesn't sound bad right now."

   He smacks my forehead, making me squeal. "Judith!" I cry out loud, "your husband is bullying me!"

    "Stop bully my little girl, Josiah." My mom lightly smacks his shoulder, he cringes and I smile brightly. My mom will always be at my side no matter what, he flicks my forehead and I start crying again.
     My fist punches his arm, he pulls my curly hair and tangles his finger, I pull his short hair, he smacks the back of head so I pinch his cheeks.

   "Stop it!" My mom yells, we stop with me pulling his hair and him pulling mine, "I'm trying to eat and if you two can't be quiet, I want you two to go to your rooms. So shut up and eat or leave."

  My dad lets go of my hair and I do the same, "yes, ma'am."

   We quietly eat our food.

My birthday is gonna in two days already, yeah, I'm turning eighteen. I'm officially a big girl now!
    I look down at my cuff bracelet, I started taking care of it and I panic if I don't have it with me.

My phone starts ringing, I look down to see an unknown phone number, I ignore the call.
    We finish eating and my dad disappears, I sit on the couch.

  My mom changes the channel, "what are you doing?" I ask.

   "Changing the channel."

I snort, "clearly, didn't you see that the main guy was about to get stabbed? I want to see if he dies."

   She rolls her eyes, I huff angrily at her. A loud bang comes from behind, I turn my head to see my dad with a huge box. "I hope you broke your back."

   "I hope you break your neck."

   "Loser." I tell him. "Dumbass." He answers back.

   "Fucktard."

  "Bastard."

  "Both of you shut the fuck up! My drama is on and I swear I'm going to snap both your necks so shut up." My mouth hangs open, my mom starts eating again and watches tv. My dad stares at her in horror, "and this is why I love you."

I cringe at those words, eww....

    I turn my head to watch the drama, the guy punches the other guy for trying to kiss the main girl, wow this is amazing!
     "Wow, Judith," my dad calls, "remember this?"

We both turn our heads to see a picture of me with a fake gun and a huge smile. I stare at that picture for a second--do you ever get that feeling of something you missed is now found?

Because I just did.

    I lay on my bed, yesterday was my birthday and I'm tired. My dad presses his hand on my forehead, "you're not sick."