Catch Me...Oh Wait.

Chapter five.
»Morgan.

"That is v-e-i-n, am I right?" Mr. Tenor smiles at me with a single nod, I squeal. Wow! This is so much fun. The only moment where I can actually forget I lost Kenobi...

My smile disappears, I lost my baby. I just look down at the table, how could I've been so stupid to leave the door open? Only I would do stupid things, my dad tells me it's not my fault but I know it is, I lost her and now I don't want another pet that isn't Kenobi. I slowly write the way Mr. Tenor told me to write the E, I never felt so useless like I did today. I know why I feel this way, Mr. Tenor looks at me with the most worried look ever. "MJ, is there something wrong?"

I shake my head, "nope, what else am I suppose to write?"

He points at the board, the words start becoming little jumbles and letters start flipping. Here it goes, I sigh as my head starts pounding little by little. Mr. Tenor starts helping me again which makes me happy, I met his wife and she really is pretty and weird. I smile at the thought again, she is about to have his second kid. Whose his first kid again? I don't remember.
Even if I did, I would never see that person again because Mr. Tenor told me his son is an idiot. I don't know what I would say, I would probably say something if I ever meet that person again. Was it girl or was it a boy? Wow, I'm that stupid, aren't I?

Now that it's been almost one week since I lost Kenobi and about a week since Mr. Tenor started helping with my dyslexia. Being with him made me feel better and not like a dumbass, I write the words slowly as I can.
He shakes his head immediately, "the s goes the other way."

"Right." My voice crack, I erase the S to make it right this time. The door opens suddenly and I see that dark hair boy again, who is he again? "Adam." Mr. Tenor's voice tighten again like before, ohh his name is Adam. I keep forgetting.

"Mom told me to bring you lunch...again, why is she doing that? You didn't get laid?"

"I'm going to kill you."

"We have a witness here, if I die, you'll be to blame."

Mr. Tenor looks at me, I shake my head. "I have no idea what you two are talking about." The boy groans, placing the food next to me. I look at the food, I quickly look away to look down at my paper. Three more questions and I'm done then I can look for Kenobi again.
"It's not fair," Adam says, "I have to come here every day now."

I take a quick glimpse of him, rolling my eyes. How can someone complain so much? Wait, I'm always complaining. Laying my forehead on the desk, I sigh loudly. I'm hungry.
I'm going to die if I don't eat right now, I want food!

I start making gurgling noises and waving my hands like a T-Rex.
"Is she okay?" I turn to look at the brown hair boy, his hair is kind of curly! Oh, that's cool!

"Yes, she's okay. Are you done?"
I lightly smack my lips, turning to look at the paper again. "Men these days." Muttering under my breath, I keep writing the way he told me to write earlier.
I could see the deadly look between them two, but it's amusing to them as well.

They're weird.

After five minutes of being highly confused about this stupid question, I just end up writing something that doesn't even go with the question.

Pizza. The answer is Pizza. Pizza is the answer to everything.

Even though a few letters are jumbled, he knows what I'm trying to say. I get up immediately, I place it on his pile and wave at him. "Bye bye!"

"Wait, MJ! Your dad isn't--"

"I can find my way home, I may have problems but I'm not stupid." My voice drips with sassiness, Mr. Tenor blushes while his son just smiles at me. Okay, that's a lie. I don't know my way home because I never pay attention, but I can't let him know that. I flip my hair to the side with an attitude, I'm trying to copy that Pretty in Pink flip she does.