Interruptions

Chapter Eighteen.
»Morgan.

I jump on French's back which makes him angry, I giggle and wrap my arms and legs around his body.
"Jupiter." He sighs, I lean my forehead on his muscular back.

Every part of his body is all muscle, if I ever see him shirtless, I might pass out of how magnificent he looks.

I loosen my grip and slide off of his back, he turns to look at me straight in the eyeballs. Eyeballs; such a funny word.

A lot of people hate the word moist. My mom hates it so to make her shudder of disgust, I always say moist to her; moist, moist, moist, moist. I laugh in my head, I'm so cute and funny.
French twirls me around, I shriek and cover my face.

French and I decided to go to the park because my parents had me grounded for three days now and barely today, French has been able to see me.

Like he did see the last three days but only for thirty minutes because my parents were strict about it and it had to be in the house, French seems different. I don't know what it is wrong with him, there is a thing happening to him.

"Your parents are strict."

I nod sadly, "it's been like that since fifth grade."

"Why?"

"I ran away and they didn't find me for a week." His eyes widen, I sit down on the bench. His hand pats my big curly hair down, I thought it would be calm and wavy today but I was wrong, my cheeks turn red.

"Why?"

I frown at his question, why did I run away when I was a kid? I shrug and look away, the swings caught my attention. I want to go play with the swings, a snap breaks my magnificent thoughts.
"You're not going to tell me?"

"Its part of the past, my parents ground me and there isn't much to say." I say, the corner of his mouth twitches upwards. He finds this funny.
"How are you and Fran?" I ask, he stops playing with his thumbs.

"She's cool." That's all? He doesn't want to say anything else? Guess I'm going have to say something, "you like her?"

"What?" He laughs, nervously, "I don't, I can't like her. She's just a girl who I want to mess with." That's what he's saying right now, they actually make a cute couple if French likes her. My heart starts aching, why is this happening to me? I don't like French, I never did and I never will.

My brows furrow, secretly, I place my hand on my chest. I like him. No, but he'll never like me back so I'll just stay as his friend.

We stay quiet for a couple of minutes, "you know about that bet..."

"Are you serious?" I ask, "you really want to kiss me? I'm a horrible kisser." He laughs loudly, my cheeks turn bright red. Why is he finding this funny?

"You never kissed before."

"Does kissing the mirror count?" He shakes his head which makes me sad, I hate him so much. He leans over to me, I lean back, way back away from him. His toothy grin appears, he places his hand on my thigh. "If you let me kiss you, I'll let you kick me."

"I'm scared. I thought my first kiss would be from my boyfriend." But I'll never have one because I don't like anyone besides you right now, how the hell did this happen? I promise myself not like someone since I got rejected by Mr. Tenor.

I went from Mr. Tenor to his son, oh my caterpillar!

Forgive me! I'm sorry, this is wrong in so many ways; more than me eating pickles with popcorn.