Chapter Fourteen

On behalf of my cousin, I, CatchingMeFall will try to continue her work :D My cousin is a very hard working third Year Criminology student and is currently having a hard time. I hope you'll like my version of the story. 

Sincerely, 

CatchingMeFall

Happy reading!

Chapter Fourteen:

                In some points of my life, there are a lot of things I did to make myself regret living. First, there’s that I-broke-Mom’s-vase-and-I-never-admit-it-was-me thing. Then, there’s also tease-Rashmi-and-make-her-angry which ended up really worse than I thought. And there’s take-miss-Claire-for-granted-for-taking-me-away-from-detention thingy which is really annoying because that was the worst thing that ever happened to me.

                The next morning, it’s Friday. November 11, 2011. 11-11-11. what lays ahead of me? I don’t know. Nobody does. But on my way to the kitchen when I saw Nathan, I think he has an idea what lays ahead of me.

                “Hey, don’t do anything stupid at school.” He said, or more like warned me. What the hell does he know?

                “Um, sure. Of course. I wouldn’t want to make fun of myself today.” I said, and then he walked off. He seemed disappointed, sad.

                I ate in silence. Walked to school in silence until I saw Tara and Stacey. They were a bit quiet now, I don’t know. It’s so unlike them. I wonder why.

                “Hey.” Tara said, Stacey smiled at me. I smiled back.

                “We’re sorry about yesterday.” They said. What brought that on? They might have seen my confusion so they went on. “Yesterday at lunch, we didn’t actually mean to offend or hurt you. We just thought you’d like it if we could get along with each other.”

                I don’t get it. “What do you mean?”

                “You got to stop pretending, Ianna. You like him, whether you like or not. We could see it.” Stacey said. Tara nodded in agreement.

                “You guys think I like Nathan?” I asked. Making it clearer for me to understand.

                “Exactly. And he seems to like you back.” Stacey said again. And again, Tara nodded in agreement.

                “There’s got to be some mistake. I don’t like him, okay. And never will. What you see, what you hear, they’re all lies. They are all fake facade of him.” I said. I think, that was yet the most truthful word I have said throughout the whole day, or the earlier part of the day.

                “No, I know lies when I hear one. And Ianna, please. Try to realize. I heard he’s here until the next two weeks.” Stacey said. She has a very good hearing.

                “Good riddance.” I whispered. Tara glared at me.

                “Come on, Ianna. We’ve seen you be like this before, but we didn’t do anything against it. And now, we don’t want to see you like that again.”

                I sighed, “Okay, I’ll think and try to realize about it. But please, for the mean time, while I haven’t decided, please try not to bug me about that.” I said.

                They nodded in agreement.

                “What was all this rumour about you and Clark?” Stacey asked.