Chapter Two

Chapter Two:

I got to gym late, I mean super late! But I think luck’s on me this day because Coach Danby has some other important to do than let us play dodge ball, which was a good thing in my behalf. Actually, it’s not just a good thing, it’s the best thing that could ever happen inside the gym for girls.

I snuck out of school instead of waiting for Stacey and Tara who by now have their own business to attend. Either it’s either Stacey is having her perfect butterfly stroke to the swim team and or Tara creating a drama of her own in the school drama stage. Somehow I envy them; they finally found the club they belong to. Maybe the only club who’s welcome enough to accept me is the Detention Club. In detention, I always see the same old faces I see every other week if I got bored. Actually, I think I would have considered them as my BFF’s but, they knew a lot about me and I know a few about them. That’s sucks. 

Going home early from school has its downsides, when you got home, everyone will think you skipped your last class, which is a very bad thing if you’re trying to maintain a good image in your parents.

I opened the door and a loud “Ahoy, Matey!” echoed around me. Great, the dweebs is watching the talking sponge. Now I wouldn’t get to watch the TV until their bedtime which is 8pm and it’s only 3:30pm. Yey for not having a detention and sneaking out of school early. I hope they both have homework to do so I could watch while they are doing whatever things they have to do.

As I walked to the living room, the dweebs was lying on the carpet and eating they super delicious Cheese Its. Their faces full of cheeses, and their fingers, well; they are all well covered with an unjustifiable amount of cheese.

I stared at them, how could they live like that? When I was their age, Mom would have tormented me for not doing my chores. And speaking of mom, “Where’s Mom? Why is she not in the kitchen?” I suddenly asked out loud.

“Mom is at the garden, just watering Dad’s roses.” Josh answered.

I nodded, “Oh, okay.”

I went up the stairs and stayed for a little while in our miniature balcony. The view is fine here. Sometimes, if I felt like it, I would take pictures of the sun which is either rising or setting. But mostly, I have sun set photos more the sun rise photo because I’m a sleepy head. I’m still sleeping while the sun is already rising.

Now I’m bored. I’ve been sitting here for only almost a minute and now I’m bored. I want to read, or better yet, sleep! What a brilliant idea! By the time I wake up, it’s either the dweeb’s bedtime or just in time for dinner. I’ll be saved from total boredom!

I walked to my room. Something felt wrong; I just can’t point my finger at it. I don’t know what made me feel that way. Oh my gosh! Did the dweebs done something in my room? I am so going to murder them if they do!

I quickly went to my room. I easily open the door knob, and my jaw dropped. Why are there boxes labelling my name in my room? What is it? Am I moving out? Am I going to die? Why are all my stuffed toys and mysterious first place trophy for taekwondo doing in a box? Are they going to throw it away or going to give away? Because if they are, I am DEFINITELY NOT going down without a fight!

I opened my closet; some of my clothes are still here. I walked in to my bathroom, okay, so my room is awesome complete with everything I need but it’s not that big, just a typical bedroom size, now back to my things... All my bathroom necessities were still here. I felt a whooshing feeling of relief. Maybe Mom is, yet again, rearranging my room. She does that a lot.

But something tells me that she is not rearranging my room... It’s like it felt like I was going to move out!

Why the hell would that ever happens?