Chapter 3

A/N: More darkness here. I'm just letting you know, if you're squeamish, your are forewarned.

WARNING: VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN. Here's hoping none of you are into that (If you are, then you need to get help, seriously DUDE, GET HELP). And, if you are offended (you are not alone) and don't want to read this (again, you are not alone) STOP AND READ THIS. Skip the first part (they are delineated with lines). I still cannot believe I wrote this. So why did I write it? It felt integral to the character and the story (and, I'm a sick effer. Yeah, I'm getting help).

___________________________________

Chapter Three

Etienne stood in front of Deva, riding whip in hand, looking at how her body displayed. Her anus, a light brown star was tightly bundled but exposed and easily accesible. He smiled. He would enjoy that especially. Her vagina was surrounded by the pink fat outer labia. This made him snarl. Mine! It should have been mine!

Had she been good, did what he expected, he would have let her go after he had taken her virginity. She was not his type, too innocent. He liked his women slutty, eager, willing to let him do anything to them. But he had to admit, taking what he wanted was giving him a bigger thrill than he had anticipated. There had always been so many women throwing themselves at him he had never considered non-consensual force. Now however, his erection was straining in his pants. He would keep her until she died, probably from childbirth.

He looked at her belly.

Then, the child would take her place. It would be his little plaything. He laughed at his own evil. He would bring the child up to want to be degraded. He would lend it out whenever he wanted to curry favor or reward others for being good. Yes, the child would be his, if not in biology, in domination. He laughed again, watching Deva cringe at the sound.

The soft mounds of her breasts had changed their shape at the new position, and her pink nipples finally pointed towards the ground.

He slapped the short whip against his thigh and watched as she closed her eyes.

“No!” he yelled at her. “Open your bloody eyes, Deva. I want you to watch this!”

Her eyes opened. What used to be vibrant emeralds now were just green muddied pools of muck. Her red hair seemed to have darkened and looked listless. Her skin even looked duller, no longer the milky white. It was taking on a wan grey. She didn't look as enticing. Etienne sneered. She wilted so easily. He would have to feed her to keep the pregnancy viable. But, for now, he would take what she so eagerly offered to another.

He snapped the riding whip across the bottom of one of her breasts. A bright, red welt rose immediately on her skin, giving it the glow of vitality it had been missing. She cringed but, didn't make a sound other than grinding her teeth. Another sneer crossed his face. She had not spoken since he brought her here. Hadn't begged, hadn't cried out, not once. It was beginning to irritate him greatly. He wanted to hear her screams for mercy, not that he would give any. He wanted to hear her beg for forgiveness for giving away to another what was so rightly his. His! Her virginity belonged to him! Slut!

His anger building he hit her breasts again and again, occasionally hit her inner thighs. She cringed at every slice. Her breasts and inner thighs looked like a highway system of a major city. A hit on her nipple brought out an unexpected yelp. He stopped.