Emotional Progress 37: *Success Reached = Emotional Goal Achieved*

(3rd Pov)

The boy flexed his fingers and watched as they curled and uncurled. "What's with this?" He wondered aloud, unfamiliar with the feeling of movement. He dropped his hand to his side, closed his eyes, and took a deep whiff of the air.

Foul. The foul scent of corpses and smoke filled his nostrils. A gentle wind passed against his dead flesh.

"Toshi." Said male opened his eyes to looked dully at Madara over his shoulder. "Are you the one who raised me? Why?" Toshi immediately asked. "Tch. Watch your mouth brat. You have some unfinished business to take care of." Madara huffed.

Toshi turned his head to look forward

Toshi turned his head to look forward. His eyes slightly widen before narrowing. "How are you still alive," he seethed.

Rin stood there completely dazed. "Eh? That's your brother Rin..." Naruto asked the shocked girl. She tried to say something but found herself unable to. The seal on her hand began to burn. Screams. Flames. Dead bodies of her fallen villagers. 'How nostalgic...' Kurogami rumbled.

'Shut up.' Riniko hissed slightly.

The two sibling's orbs gazed into each other. Riniko wasn't sure how to feel as she stared down the murderer of her clan. Hate? Forgiveness? Pity?

"Kill the girl and the two boys if you have to," Madara spoke, breaking Rin's trance. "I have other things to deal with." With that, Madara disappeared. "WAIT!" Naruto shouted.

"Who the hell does that guy think he is?" Toshi growled under his breath. "Oi you two!" Naruto and Sasuke both looked at him. "I don't care about you, the only person I'm willing to fight is that brat."

Naruto growled in response. "Naruto..Sasuke..go." Naruto turned to Rin.

"Rin..."