Emotion Progress 9: Sanity Lost

(Rin's pov) 

Sasuke was trying to convince Karin-baka to join our team and said it in a blunt way, but she kept insisting it was impossible since her job was to be the warden of the prison.  "I see....Suigetsu go release all the prisoners." Sasuke commanded.

 "There you go acting all high and mighty. "Suigetsu muttered with a slight smirk as he got up and walked past Karin-baka. I stayed by Sasuke's side standing.

"Rin you too." he ordered. I turned to face him. "Sasuke-kun I don't think it'd be wise to leave you alone with this woman. " I suggested. "WHAT THE HELL IS THAT SUPPOSED TO ME!" Karin-baka yelled from behind me but I ignored her. 

"That's an order. "Sasuke said. I hesitated slightly but nodded as I turned around and gave Karin-baka a cold look that caused her to take a step back. I walked around her and followed Suigetsu outside.

"I'll never join your team." Karin-baka said loud enough for us to hear. Suigetsu smirked and closed the door as we went to release the prisoners. The prisoners were grateful that we were letting them out. "But you have to do something for me." Suigetsu said.

I looked down at him to see him smirking deviously.

"Anything, anything you want!" They said quickly. Suigetsu slowly put the key in. "Go out and say this 'A man known as Sasuke Uchiha has come and is going to change things.'" he said as he unlocked the door. 

"That's it" he said with a closed eye smile. The prisoners thanked us again before running away. I looked at Suigetsu as he sat up and let out a satisfied sigh. 

"What was that?" I asked him. "Don't worry about it, c'mon let's go see if Sasuke-kun is ready to leave" Suigetsu said walking past me. I turned around. "Suigetsu!" I called. He stopped and faced me. "Hm?" he hummed as he had a raised eyebrow.

"If you cross Sasuke....I will end you." I threatened in a deadly voice. He was shocked but then smirked as he put his hands behind his head. "Don't worry, I'm just sticking with Sasuke till I find all  the swords of the Seven Swordsmen. I'm more in it for the ride." he said with a shrug.