Emotion Progress 36: Dream

-FAIR WARNING: This will probably not follow the anime/manga at all.-

ALSO, there is only 2 chapter of the war because I suck at chapters like these. And don't worry, there'll be more chapters even though the war is over!

( 3rd pov) 

Two figures stood on a nearby cliff that overlooked the battlefield. One of those figures being a clone of Madara. The other - Rin. 

Rin's eyes slightly glistened when she saw the familiar scene of war. It was wrong, but a part of her still became excited smelling blood, hearing screams of pain, and just the familiar clashing of weapons. No matter how much she'd change, it was a wicked part of her that'd never change. 

"Your mission is simple," Madara interrupted her thoughts. He untucked one of his crossed arms to point out two males who looked quite different. 

"It seems your friends have a hard time dying. Kill Sasuke while I take on the other annoying pest." 

Rin's eyes scaled their way up to the two boys who were currently fighting the original Madara. She was extremely impressed with their progress. She could feel the familiar chakara of the Sages of Six paths within them.

Unfortunately, she felt that same chakara within Madara, but a much eviler form of it.

"And what if I defy you?" Rin questioned, nonchalantly turning her head to look at Madara. His Sharingan blazed brighter in a more daring manner. His hand quickly seized her throat and slightly lifted her off the ground. 

"With that seal on you. You'll wish you hadn't." Without another word, he flung her off the cliff before turning into a puff of smoke. Rin stared up at where they stood emotionlessly, her back facing the ground as she descended. 

"What a bother..." She muttered under her breath. She slowly closed her eyes as she continued to free fall. 

Sasuke and Naruto both panted as they restlessly fought against the real Madara. Even with their new transformation and visual prowess, Madara was still strong. He smirked in triumph over to the two before jumping back.