[7] Pop Tarts and "Party Plans"

For sayng Justin Bieber is a hot Swagatron (: -yes I dedicate for random things :D

I think this is the fastest I've ever uploaded two chapters in a row (: 
stoked! Warning: this hasn't been edited. I just wanted to get it up while there's a record number of people online! Oh and there's 2 cryptic codes in this, if you can figure them out you're awesome :D

  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

          C H A P T E R   S E V E N 

                         ❤ 

 I rubbed my palms hard over my sleep-filled eyes, leaving my sclera red with scarlet veins. Keeping my eyes firmly closed, I took a deep breath, and counted all to ten and all the way back, like parents usually get their kids to when they’re on the brink of throwing a tantrum.

           But when my eyelids peeled back I found I was still sitting dumbfounded in my computer chair in m pink pyjamas,  my hair sticking up like I’d rubbed it with a balloon, and my E-Bay auction still glowing in front of me on my computer screen.

           “Not possible,” I whispered under my breath, but the evidence was inevitable.

           I grabbed a hunk of my skin from my arm and sunk my teeth into it like a vampire, my teeth clamping into my flesh like staples. But all it did was leave me with watering eyes and a burning sensation in my arm. I tried every trick in the book, from slapping my face to wiggling my toes, but nothing seemed to wake me up.

           If there was one thing I knew for sure, it was that I was not dreaming.

           The longer I stared at my computer screen in shock, the deeper I realised my shoes were sinking into the mud. I’d got myself into this, and there was no way of turning back now because overnight ‘Jas737’ had brought me for $543.

           Oh, God this is crazy! I thought to myself, spinning around and around in my chair as if I was in the centre of an extreme whirl pool. I couldn’t decide if the churning feeling in my stomach was nervousness or excitement, a mixture of both?

           I clicked on ‘Jas’s’ profile, but it didn’t tell me anything about the person. They didn’t have a profile picture, any guestbook messages, and had only listed one thing which was a blue Baby-G watch with a starting bid of $500. Anybody could have been selling that watch, and it didn’t give me any hints to Jas’s age, personality or looks. Or more obviously, gender. Was Jas a chick or a dude? Jas could be short for anything, Jasmine, Jason? Maybe it wasn’t short for anything?

           The lack of information this person provided about them self sent warning bells jingling in my ears. I mean, selling myself was dangerous itself, but selling myself to someone who I had no clue about? It was just plain suicide.

❤ 

           “Wow, Grace if you eat any faster you’ll break a record of consuming the highest amount of pop tarts in one sitting.” Anya said, her eyes wide with astonishment.

           I couldn’t help but shove my face with yet another toaster pastry in my already full mouth. I couldn’t help myself, I was nervous, and when I was nervous I ate.

           “What do you do when you get yourself into something you really don’t want to do?” I asked Anya, when I’d finally swallowed my chocolaty mouthful.