[/] tgwshoe PINK POST-IT-NOTE CODE COMPETITION! :D (closed)

----> IF YOU'RE PLANNING ON ENTERING JUST FOR THE PRIZES, THE PRIZE PART OF THE COMPETITION IS CLOSED. sorry, but congratulations to the three incredible smarticle people who managed to work out the code the fastest even with the missing word :)
Feel totally free to keep guessing tho :)
Answers will be revealed at the end!

Sooooo, because some of you guys are keen-bean on wIhat the numbers on these codes mean, I've changed all the numbers on the notes and got rid of the dollar signs. All the codes in the story can be found here so you don't have to go looking :) First one to crack it wins all this!

-comments on ALL chapters of one story. Real comments, 100 words minimum :)

-Votes on all chapters if I genuinelly like the story, illegal vote trading is not how I roll :P

-I'll write a quick review of your story and promote it through a fan broadcast, status, AND on my about me.

-I'll dedicate the final chapter to you :D

And here's the numbers on all the notes! (Grace's hasn't been mentioned yet.. I'm saving that one for last, coz it's gonna be BIG ;D It's not necessarily numbers either ;) )

You have to figure out the sentence the numbers make :D

Jeddah's note: 366

Sydney's note: 460

Katie's note: 566

"Candace"'s note: 733

Grace's note: Not yet revealed ;)

THE LETTERS EQUAL NUMBERS, AND WHEN YOU PUT THEM TOGETHER IT FORMS A SENTENCE.

It looks like this _ _ _   _ _ _   _ _  _ _ _ _ _ _

Got it? (: The numbers stay in order, but the groups of three can be swapped around. Obviously, considering there's a two letter word somewhere in the sentence Sydney's note is the third word, seeing it has a 0 on the end.
Clue? CELLPHONE KEYPAD NUMBERS.

So Sydney's note? in. :) 4 = I, and 6 = n if you use predictive text :D
So the code looks like this: _ _ _    _ _ _    in  _ _ _ _ _ _

People have been getting confusd, so I made it really easy.

PM ME YOUR ANSWER IF YOU FIGURE IT OUT!! :D

No one has figured it out yet :) so go go go go go go !

P.S anyone who hasn't read the story can figure it out, it's not actually that hard (:

P.P.S I said I was going to do a sequel for this book, I'm not /: SORRYY! D; The sequel idea just didn't really work out and the storyline is to weak. I'm gona focus on Sunny with a chance of love after this one.