Six

"Dude, you my bro and all, but I swear that if you don't stop tapping that pencil then it won't be the only thing I'll be snapping in half," Jaime glared.

I was snapped out of my thoughts, I didn't realize I was tapping it so loudly, "It's a drummer's thing, we can't help it."

He gave me an exasperated look, "You suck at lying to me, Michael Fuentes, spit it out already."

The bell rang before I could say anything, not that I was going to anyway, "I wonder what shítty lunch food they'll try to feed us today."

Jaime just humphed and stood up, picking up his things. He actually wasn't a bad student, he always managed to get good grades which is why teachers didn't bother asking him why he always smelled like weed.

As we walked down the hallway, I was on the lookout in case I saw– what was his name again? Tommy? "You seem awfully excited and distracted today, it's scaring the shít out of me."

"Huh? What are you talking about?" I asked as we entered the lunchroom.

Jaime's words were blurred out when I saw Tony, sitting alone in the corner of the lunchroom. Should I go up to him? Would that be too weird? Should I pretend I didn't see him? Would that be too rude?

"You look as overwhelmed as a girl at Sephora," Alysha said, popping out of nowhere.

"Ally? What are you doing here?" I asked, caught off guard.

"Um, it's lunch time?" She said with a confused look, "You're acting weird, Fuentes."

"You see it too, right?!" Jaime said, "I knew I wasn't crazy."

"Okay, okay," I said, getting tired of their shít, "Let's just go sit down, god."

I turned to the lonely boy at the table, only to find that he was gone. Did he notice that I saw him? My stupid friends caused a scene, maybe he doesn't like attention... I mean, it would explain why he sits alone in the corner of the lunchroom.

And so, here I was, not hearing a word all these idiots were saying. I managed to mumble a few "oh's" and "yeah's" but I didn't pay much attention. They were talking about going to the movies, something that I did not expect to hear.

"Are you guys serious?" I said, snapping out of my thoughts.

"Well look who finally decided to join in the conversation," Jeremy said.

"Are you fücking stupid? My brother got shot coming out of there," I managed to whisper.

"Well I-I didn't know-"

"Do whatever the fúck you want," I muttered and got up from the table, "Don't say I didn't warn you."

With that, I walked away into the hallway. There were too many people for my liking so I decided to go to the bathroom, it should be less crowded.

When I walked in, there were a couple of people smoking pot, I realized they were a few of my loyal customers, "Enjoy," was all I said as I walked out and tried to find a place to sit.

I found myself in front of the old shower rooms, these haven't been used for years yet I found the fence to be bent. I was too big to fit so I tried my best to lift it up more until I finally managed to crawl inside. I turned on my phone light and saw that there were were multiple showers and a couple of old gym equipment.

I nearly had a heart attack when I saw Tony, laying unconscious in one of the shower rooms.

.
.
.
.
.
.
*:.. o(≧▽≦)o ..:*
I'm tired and this story sucks, I think I'm going to discontinue it cause I also kinda forgot where I was going with this.